UX/UI Designer - Intern(上海总部，市场部)
- 有效日期：2019年07月31日 至 2019年08月30日
- 招聘人数：1 人
UX/UI Designer - Intern 职位描述：
This role will support the User Experience Designer within the Kitchen and Bath Group Digital Team and ensure timely maintenance of digital assets data with Kohler DAM (Digital Asset Management) platform.
We are looking for a talented Design intern with basic UX/UI experience to partner in executing one of our key digital initiatives. The selected intern will have an opportunity to partner directly with Kohler’s stakeholders and digital team. You will work with a talented team and provide input into the digital product.
1. Develop wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes around customer needs
2. Gather feedback from concept creation
3. Understand product specifications and requirements
4. Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
5. Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
Relationships and Contacts
Reports to Sr. UX/UI Designer
Education and Experience Requirements
1. Able to work 5 days per week for 3-6 months
2. Fluent in both oral and written English
3. Have sense of responsibility and detailed oriented
4. Interest in participating in a lean/agile team within a corporate environment
5. Tech savvy and great at figuring out new things
6. Excellent research and communication skills
7. Understanding of B2B/B2C design experience preferred
8. Collaborative and personable
9. Bachelor’s or associate degree or currently enrolled in design program preferred
|UX/UI Designer - Intern||上海||兼职/实习||7月17日||上海总部|
|Digital Asset Management - Intern||上海||兼职/实习||6月10日||上海总部|
|HR Intern, Internal Communication, K&B Group (Foreign ..||上海||兼职/实习||3月27日||上海总部|
|Group HR Intern||上海||兼职/实习||3月27日||上海总部|
|Engineering Intern, K&B Group 工程部实习生||上海||兼职/实习||12月12日||上海总部|
|Purchasing Data Management Intern||上海||兼职/实习||10月18日||上海总部|
Since 1873, Kohler Co. has been improving the lives of its customers with exceptional products and services.
Our diversity of products and powerful portfolio of brands lead the way in design, craftsmanship and innovation.
We offer a breadth of products and services, including plumbing fixtures, furniture, tile and stone, and primary and backup power systems, as well as award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.