- 有效日期：2019年06月11日 至 2019年09月13日
(Graduate before July.2020)
About this job:
• The Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelor-level or Master-level degree to have hands-on work experience as the foundation to their professional life and, depending on performance, be first-in-line for an ongoing career opportunity.
• The Internship can be three to six months long, structured learning experience that offers practical work experience in the Oil and Gas Industry while undertaking one core complex project to generate value for BHGE and act as a vehicle for you to demonstrate your capability and commitment. In addition to project execution, you will have the opportunity to explore different aspects of the BHGE business, which may open up potential opportunities for your ongoing employment. Furthermore, you will build your network within the industry.
• During the internship you will have the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) requirements, participate in technically focused on-job training, participate in team meetings, as well as working on projects and presenting the results to business leaders. You will also be expected to complete all assigned tasks in the agreed timelines and take the opportunity to demonstrate your capability of exceeding requirements.
• During your internship, you will be assigned a buddy who will help you assimilate into the team. You will also be supported by your manager who will guide you to ensure that you have a really valuable learning experience.
• The internship will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure that customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology in challenging work environments.
• If you join BHGE as an intern, you would have first-hand experience of our culture by participating in a structured learning program that will use, and enhance the knowledge and skills gained from your degree program.
• If you were successful in the selection process the specific details of your internship assignment would be included in your offer.
• Rigorously apply Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards in all situations using BHGE systems and procedures in service of maintaining and further developing the safety culture
• Work on an assignment/project within Oil & Gas Industry to stretch your learning and skillset
• Participate in training sessions and complete self-study assignments
• Receive active coaching and mentoring
• Use your academic knowledge to complete assigned project(s), deliver customer outcomes and improve the operation of our business
• Learn and utilize software associated with assigned tasks
• Network globally and cross-functionally with other interns; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
• Enrolled in a 4-year Bachelor-level degree program; or a Master-level degree program
• Maintain a GPA greater than or equal to 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent
• Currently in your Sophomore or Junior year of your degree program
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
• Legal right to work without restrictions and/or company sponsorship in the country of your application
• Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, a high “say-do” ratio (execute on your commitments), teamwork and collaboration, drive for results, and initiative in addition to the following:
o Evidence of paid or unpaid work
o Involvement in student societies or volunteer work
|The Commercial Leadership Program (CLP)||北京 上海||全职||6月11日||贝克休斯（中国）油田技术服务有限公司|
|Data Analyst - 2019年应届生||北京||全职||6月11日||贝克休斯（中国）油田技术服务有限公司|
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of
integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to
enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and
risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over
a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.