- 有效日期：2017年07月17日 至 2017年10月24日
- 招聘人数：1 人
IT Intern 职位描述：
1. To assist the foundation of “digital innovation space” in the ZF China investment Co. ltd to facilitate the Innovation environment for all ZF units in the region Asia-Pacific
2. To give necessary support for upcoming workshop in the Digital innovation space.
1. Participate in the “Digital innovation space” foundation project, assume a certain design task.
2. Help project owner to complete the design drawing work and other administrative work as needed
3. Support communication/coordination with multiple internal departments and external supplier to ensure the implementation activities along with its plan
职位任职条件 Basic Requirements
Education: University degree with design or IT backgound
English: Good spoken and written English
Computer: Be able to skillfully use the relevant IT software
职位任职者需要展现的专业能力Requirement, Professional Skills and Abilities
1. Candidate should be with academic background e.g. architectural design, product design, visual communication design, and digital media design. Interactive design and other related professional.
2. Has willingness to contribute his/her creative idea and design ability.
3. Be able to skillfully use the relevant design software and office software
4. Be Self-motivated & Quick learner, Detailed oriented & Patient
5. Willing to work under pressure and respecting deadline
6. Can work for at least next six months, 3-5 days per week
ZF (China) Investment Co., Ltd./采埃孚（中国）投资有限公司
公司地址：上海市松江区九亭镇九泾路889号No.889 Jiujing Road, Jiuting Town, Songjiang District Shanghai, P.R. China
公司规模：100-499人 | 公司性质：外商独资 | 公司行业：汽车/摩托车 其他
ZF is a Worldwide Leading Automotive Supplier of Driveline and Chassis Technology.We develop and manufacture innovative,high-quality products and related technologies that improve the mobility of people and goods. Our products and services offer our customers clear added value through leading technologies, quality, and service. Our passionate commitment to achieving greater efficiency and resource conservation has made us a trendsetter in new markets.We believe in fair and reliable business practices everywhere we operate, and our global reach ensures our customers a tight-knit network of knowledgeable contact partners. As a company owned by two foundations, we strive for sustainability and efficiency to ensure our economic and financial independence. An agile organizational structure, lean processes, and an enduring willingness to change are the basis for continuous improvement in the company’s performance.ZF is a decentralized company with divisions and business units that operate independently and respond flexibly to the needs of our customers. However, the Group sets the strategy of divisions and business units, and the Group’s overall interests take priority over the individual interests of the divisions and business units.
A motivated and skilled workforce is our most important asset and a decisive success factor at ZF. We offer all of our employees outstanding opportunities for advancement with regard to their skills, performance, commitment, and mobility. ZF maintains an open dialog with its employees and employee representatives. We proudly work together to make ZF a successful company and view our employees as team members who can be successful only if all work together toward the same goals, throughout all divisions, and across all borders. We respect the business ethics and legal standards of the countries where we operate. Reliability and fairness are inherent principles of our corporate culture as are honesty and responsibility in all of our actions. We are active members in our communities and maintain a regular dialog with the public. As well, we view our responsibility to social causes, especially environmental protection, among our key corporate goals and seek ways to regularly engage our entire company in their pursuit.