- 工作地点：上海 美国 瑞典
- 有效日期：2017年11月14日 至 2018年01月13日
- 招聘人数：1 人
Management Consulting Analyst - Global Opportunities 职位描述：
As an analyst at AV, you will spend most of your time on the Management Consulting business. Our analysts are considered an integral part of our case team and gain significant exposure & experience in all aspects of management consulting. You are also, in an early stage of your career, expected to be a part of the sales process, which includes identifying potential clients and projects, produce sales materials and participate in sales meetings.
You may also be asked to travel abroad for delivering casework (e.g., Sweden, United States), as many of our clients have operations outside of the countries where our offices are located.
As an analyst, you are entitled to TWICE global training per year, typically, one training in Europe during the spring season and one training in the Americas during the autumn season.
• Perform extensive analytic work
• Synthesize analysis and formulates value-added conclusions
• Conduct research on industries, companies, markets, etc.
• Generate client deliverables
• Interact with client team
Background & Qualifications:
• Postgraduate degree from a top academic university. Preference is given to quantitative majors such as engineering or finance
• Fluent in English & Mandarin. Fluent in an additional language (e.g., Swedish) is a plus
• Ability and willingness to travel extensively
• Willingness to put in the extra effort to secure high quality client and business development delivery
• Familiarity with management consulting industry
• 1-2 years experience, but we also welcome fresh graduates
To be considered for the position, please:
• Submit a cover letter, cv and list of references in pdf format (please note: references and cv details will be confirmed)
• All application materials should be sent to Jason.Yang@appliedvalue.com (we don’t accept any other application channels other than through email)
Applied Value LLC其他最新招聘
The Applied Value Group is a professional services and investment group. Our business is strategic management consulting, complemented by merger and acquisition advisory and management training. Our engagements create shareholder value through rigorous analysis, strategic advice, and strong emphasis on actions to make it happen. Clients include leading international companies in several sectors, ranging from heavy industry to services and private equity. The Group has offices in the US, Europe, and China. We combine the in-depth expertise of a global advisor with the focus, attention, and flexibility of a boutique consulting firm.
Applied Transactions provides financial advisory and execution support services covering acquisitions, mergers, leveraged buy-outs, and divestments. We take on the role as project managers and coordinators of the whole transaction process.
Applied Training offers competence development services, based on the functional expertise of the Applied Value Group. We can deliver Assessments to help organizations benchmark peers and understand the overall development need. Applied Training also delivers training programs in different forms: self-studies, classroom training, workshops, and more. As a last step in the process, we also offer coaching programs designed to help organizations apply the knowledge acquired in the training phase.
Applied Venture Capital invests in early stages of private growth companies. Applied Venture Capital is evidence of Applied Value Group’s commitment to entrepreneurial business development. Investments are made in businesses that connect to Applied Value Group domains or to its professionals.
Garden Growth Capital is a private investment firm that acquires ownership positions in public and private companies with significant growth or turn-around potential. Garden Growth Capital engages in its investment as a highly active owner with a long-term perspective on value creation.
Garden Growth Capital leverages Applied Value Group’s resources and experiences to support and develop its investments both strategically and operationally. The combination of the Group’s management and financial advisory and its investments creates a unique opportunity for value creation and careers development.