QA Engineer (intern) –Tamale Project (REQID#) Basic Requirements:
- Currently enrolled in bachelor or graduate program in University, computer or related major.
- Be able to work independently.
- Conscientious working attitude.
- English Level:
1. Basic English Level:
1. CET-4 (non-English major basic skills)
2. Spoken English Level:
1. Daily life level communication
3. Reading + writing English Level:
1. Write & Read without help of dictionary (technical documents only)
- Have coding experience, familiar with object-oriented language.
- Diligent, quick learner.
- Careful and full of patience.
- Good team work spirit, can take responsibility and proactive working attitude.
- Have Python experience is a plus.
• Functional testing.
• Performance testing.
• Web/iPhone automation -
Create test data.
Create automation (UI/API) according to manual test cases.
Automation debug and troubleshooting.
• Pipeline maintaining.
|Technical Client Support||北京总部||北京||全职||1月07日|
dvent Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADVS), where highly skilled professionals power the market in automated solutions for investment professionals, are always seeking highly motivated technologists at our Beijing office. Advent’s quality software, data, services and tools enable financial professionals to improve service and communication to their clients, allowing them to grow their business while controlling costs. Advent is the only financial services software company to be awarded the Service Capability and Performance certification for being a world-class support and services organization.
Advent(NASDAQ:ADVS)始终致力于为不同规模、不同策略的投资管理公司提供自动化的解决方案。 无论是为世界各地投资者服务的全球对冲基金，还是管理着几亿美元资产的投资管理公司，Advent 成熟的解决方案都能助其提升经营效率、降低风险，控制成本，让其集中精力一展所长。Advent凭借世界一流的技术支持和服务组织成为唯一获得“Service Capability and Performance Certificate” 证书的金融服务软件提供商。目前Advent北京公司正在寻求高技术人才，欢迎您的加入！