Engineer Intern for SI OA team
The intern is primarily responsible for supporting Surgical Innovations Opportunity Assessment Team on developing initial prototype of new design as well as exploring new opportunities across selected clinical specialties for China market within 3-6 months period.
The SI OA team aims to develop and drive new opportunities to strengthen SI portfolio for China and emerging market by applying a need-driven holistic approach. The team is establishing and driving a need-driven innovation process, as well as creating and driving new opportunity for China and emerging market at China specific or white space area. The candidate will be involved in developing engineering prototypes.
This position is based in Shanghai, China.
• Work in a team to develop early prototype of new medical device design.
• Support performing in-depth market research, incl. collecting information about a particular healthcare domain from a wide variety of sources and presenting data in a highly organized and easily digestible form
• Translate Chinese materials into English as required
• Screen target hospitals and physicians and assist to arrange field trip and physician interview
• Create PowerPoint slides and Excel worksheets for info. management
• Search and evaluate state-of-the-art technologies
• Master or above, majored in EE, automation or related areas.
• Experience in designing, developing new concept as part of a product or system.
• Experienced in early prototyping and gathering customer feedback.
• Proficient in Altium designed, OrCAD.
• Experience in Stm32, MCU, ARM, CPLD design.
• Excellent online search and reading comprehension
• Excellent written English for translation
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent hands on experience in lab environment
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
• Prior experience in a business environment (experience in healthcare industry is a plus but not necessary);
• At least three days/week
|Testing Assistant 测试助理||美敦力（上海）管理有限公司||上海||兼职/实习||9月17日|
51job (Nasdaq:JOBS) is a leading human resource solutions provider in China, offering a broad array of services in the areas of recruitment solutions, training and assessment, and HR tools and outsourcing services. We combine the strengths of traditional (print) and new (Internet) media and leverage technology and a staff of experienced professionals to deliver an integrated recruitment solution. 51job serves hundreds of thousands of domestic and multinational corporate clients through 26 offices in Hong Kong and Mainland China. In September 2004, 51job successfully completed its IPO on Nasdaq, raising over US$80 million to fund its continuing expansion.