Research Executive (Quantitative) – Shanghai
Being a Research Executive in Ipsos, you will be responsible for providing support in serving and liaising with clients as well as project co-ordination and analysis, including questionnaire translation and data extraction, writing and research reports preparation.
If you are looking for a job in a diverse working environment which enables you to deal with different clients from different industries, this is definitely an ideal job for you to start with.
• Degree holder in any discipline
• Sensitive to numbers and enjoy working on reports with numbers
• Good analytical skill with high sense of curiosity and dedication in solving problems
• Be open minded, be initiative, creative
• Able to work under pressure, manage own time and adapt to overtime work
• Meticulous, able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and in an organized way
• Excellent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
• Good computer skills including MS Office and other software