1. Assist Consultants on files distribution and collection
2. Assist consultants on relevant meeting preparation
3. Assist Consultants to make cold calls to get in touch with new clients
4. Other tasks required by Career Product team
1. Graduate and undergraduate (junior and senior students)
2. Excellent computer literacy, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
3. Ability to work under great pressure with less supervision, deal with great number of data and handle different work simultaneous
4. Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Working days & Location
Guarantee 3 working days every week for at least 3 months
Onelink Center, Tianhe Road, Guangzhou
If performing well during the internship, you will have the opportunity to become a regular staff.
If interested, please send your CV in Chinese & English to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please attach your resume with your e-mail and specify the job title and job code you are applying for.
|美世学习与发展咨询业务招聘市场实习生 - 上海||广东总部||上海||兼职/实习||9月13日|
|Mercer Career Products Associate Consultant||广东总部||广州||全职||8月25日|
|【实习招聘】美世学习与发展招聘市场实习生 - 偏设计 -上海||广东总部||上海||兼职/实习||7月05日|
|【实习招聘】美世学习与发展业务运营实习生 - 北京||广东总部||北京||兼职/实习||7月05日|
MERCER IS A GLOBAL CONSULTING LEADER IN TALENT, HEALTH, RETIREMENT AND INVESTMENTS
We help clients around the world advance the health, wealth, and performance of their most vital asset – their people. Our more than 20,000 employees are based in 42 countries, and we operate in over 130 countries.
We work with our clients as partners and with each other as a team. Our advice and solutions are shaped by each client’s unique needs and business context, and are designed to ensure that clients get the best return on their HR spending. We balance employer and employee advocacy in providing objective, expert guidance.
◾Build broader client relationships
◾Deliver profitable growth
◾Invest in the best people
◾Outperform the competition