Meltwater, a global software as a service company, is looking to hire a full time Data Acquisition Engineer to join our Content Services team!
The Content Services organization is responsible for building and maintaining a rich and complete source database in order to ensure the flow of high-quality content into the Meltwater Product.
We are looking for people who are interested in developing their skills in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace, and a positive and solution-oriented attitude is a must-have. You’ll join a truly enthusiastic team of friendly people and will be working as part of the wider Content Services team across the globe.
Your main responsibility in this position is to continually maintain Meltwater’s content crawling solutions.
All required training will be provided to you in order to master your tasks. It is beneficial if you have a basic understanding of "Web Data Extraction" and its associated challenges.
Meltwater truly believes that people with different backgrounds and perspectives will make our environment better and raise the quality of our products. We’re actively working to build a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage everyone to join us in our journey!
Essential duties and responsibilities:
● Master our internal tooling to update crawler configurations
● Continuous improvement of content quality and expansion of content coverage
● Work with other divisions to help increase customer satisfaction
● Collaborate with engineering teams to improve current and develop future in-house tooling
Skills & Requirement
What we would like to see from you
● 0-1 years’ experience required. Fresh graduates are welcome!
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
● Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
● Fluent in Mandarin
● Strong analytical skills and reliability
● Quick learner
● Great attention to detail and accuracy in work
● Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
● Basic knowledge of Web Data Extraction and the usage of regular expressions and XPATH in that context
● Firm understanding of HTTP (status codes, authentication, etc.)
The perks of working with us!
● Competitive Compensation Package
● 20 paid holidays, on top of that, we have compassionate leave, personal leave, special leave, and other types of personal time off to make sure you have a great work-life balance
● Business travel life insurance
● Get the real responsibilities from DAY 1!
● Awesome coworkers
● Fun, ambitious, and international working environment
● Fun team outings
● Immerse yourself in the cutting-edge social media intelligence technology
● Various online and offline training programs with a focus of employees’ personal career development
● Well stocked kitchen
● And more…
|Finance Collection 财务实习生||Meltwater Group||上海||兼职/实习||4月28日|
|HR Associate||Meltwater Group||上海||全职||2月26日|
|Fiance Collection Intern||Meltwater Group||上海||兼职/实习||1月16日|
|Translator - Part Time, Greater China||Meltwater Group||上海||兼职/实习||12月10日|
|Media Analyst, Greater China||Meltwater Group||上海||全职||9月25日|
|Off Cycle Key Account Media Analyst Intern||Meltwater Group||上海||兼职/实习||8月23日|
|Management Trainee Program - Client Acquisition Function||Meltwater Group||上海||全职||8月20日|
|2019 Meltwater Analyticator program||Meltwater Group||上海||全职||3月22日|
|Senior Media Analyst, Greater China||Meltwater Group||上海||全职||3月07日|
|Senior Translator, Greater China||Meltwater Group||上海||全职||3月07日|
Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence software with offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong in Greater China. We’re the fastest growing company in our space with 1400 employees spread out across the globe. Proudly saying, all Meltwater managers and senior executives have been developed through this management program.