Job Description 职位描述:
1. Greet and assist coming visitors, answer and transfer the calls or give brief introduction of our
company to the inquirers. 访客接待，来电咨询接听及转接。
2. Office environment maintenance 办公室环境维护
3. Office consumables purchase and stock management (stationary, name card, pantry room
replenishment) 办公易耗品采购及库存管理 （文具，名片，茶水间补充）
4. Operational admin service provide (meeting room arrangement, courier and mail distribute, travel
5. Office payment 行政费用
6. Venders communication and monitor (venders in office environment, consumables and operation
part, instant information exchange with property management) 外部各供应商和第三方的沟通及管理
7. Admin reports and forms (team schedule, travel request form, contact list, stationary storage form,
cash flow list, purchase order, courier records, admin expense breakdown.) 完成各行政报告及表格
8. Accomplish managements direct assignment as they required. 完成管理层的其他工作安排.
Job Requirement 任职要求：
- College or above 大专及以上学历
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills 良好的沟通及人际关系处理能力
- More than 1 year experience as receptionist or in administration/HR 一年以上人事行政或前台工作经验者优先
- Proficient in MS Office, including Words, Excel, Powerpoint and etc 良好的办公软件应用能力
- Patient and efficient, detailed and service oriented 耐心，细致，高效具备服务意识
- High sense of responsibility, proactive and mature 高度的责任心和积极主动地工作态度
- A good team player能很好的团队协作
Active-Semi means innovation. From power management ICs that enhance mobile equipment performance to energy-saving power conversion architectures, our products exceed the demands of today’s advanced power applications.
Our R&D team pioneers advanced design methodology in delivering innovative portable power solutions. Active-Semi’s core ActivePMUTM platform of digital and programmable Power Management Unit (PMU) ICs revolutionize today’s power design and management in portable equipment such as smart phones, portable navigation devices, and personal media players. Our multiple patent-pending designs result in a wide range of products and solutions that deliver the highest integration, best performance, fastest time to market, and smallest foot print. These ActivePMUs are optimized for supplying to and managing power in applications where maximum battery life and smallest size are paramount, especially systems using today’s most advanced mobile processors.
Our ActivePMUTM family of digital Primary-Side Regulation (PSR) controllers simplify today’s AC/DC designs with low component-count, and exceed all green power efficiency standards.
Founded in 2004 in Silicon Valley, California, Active-Semi has assembled an international team of industry experts, and delivered a differentiating innovative product portfolio. We continuously develop new intellectual property-18 patents have been filed-to provide leading edge solutions. Our engineering team uncompromisingly pursues industry’s highest quality standard in product design and production.
"Team Active" currently comprises more than 170 people in the United States and worldwide. We have established advanced research and development centers, ISO9001:2000 certified operation, and sales presence in the United States, Europe, Korea, People’s Republic of China, China Hong Kong, China Taiwan, and Vietnam.
The Active-Semi logo, ActivePMUTM, and ActivePSRTM are trademarks of Active-Semi International, Inc., Scotia Centre, P.O. Box 268GT, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
We are looking forward to your joining. If you
— possess creativity and skills
— are able to finish jobs independently and value team work
— want an environment of continuous study and innovation,
then we are the company for you. Joining ACTIVE, you will thrive in the environment of enterprising spirit and hard-working culture. You will find a platform for you to show your capabilities and talents.