As the Logistics Specialist, you will focus on logistics operation and analysis, to make sure that we provide excellent service level to customers with the competitive cost and high efficiency. The role will be responsible to manage daily operation and performance of warehouse and transportation forwarders. The role will lead or support project to continue improve operation efficiency, reduce logistics cost, and enhance customer satisfaction.
Your essential job functions will include, but not limited to, the following:
• Monitor daily report from warehouse forwarders to make sure inbound, outbound and inventory information are accurate.
• Monitor JDE system logistics function to make sure all the transactions are completed by warehouse forwarder in time every day.
• Coordinate with warehouse forwarders to handle urgent order.
• Handle customer complaint and provide improvement action after analysis.
• Monitor warehouse storage capacity.
• Verify warehouse cost with forwarders and arrange payment application monthly.
• Filing all related documents orderly.
• Provide JDE system training to warehouse associates, and act as backup of warehouse associates. Act as contact window to coordinate with US IT team to solve JDE system issue.
• Monitor order delivery status daily to make sure goods arrive at customers on time.
• Coordinate with transportation forwarders and customer service/sales team to handle urgent shipment.
• Investigate delay delivery and provide improvement action.
• Verify transportation cost with forwarders and arrangement payment application monthly.
• Analyze outbound delivery information and provide improvement opportunities regarding to cost reduction, operation efficiency improvement, OTD improvement, etc.
Other Duties as Assigned
• Bachelor’s degree or above.
• Strong analytical capabilities
• Good Communication skills (both in Chinese and in English)
• Previous working experience within a foreign-invested company is plus
Skills and personal characteristics:
• Strong self-management skills with the ability to plan, organize and work under stress
• Strong customer focus
• A highly motivated, proactive and goal driven individual, able to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work effectively and accurately on several projects at one time, organizing and prioritizing tasks.
• Strong communication, co-operation, interpersonal and presentation skills to manage internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to demonstrate creativity and practical problem solving skills
• Reliable with a high level of integrity
• ERP system operational experience is preferred.
|Sales Operations & Marketing Analyst||上海总部||上海||全职||5月12日|
|Junior Customer Contact Specialist||上海总部||上海||全职||12月17日|
Our company is an industry leader in the United States, successfully working with 24 OEM car manufacturers and over 11,000 4S dealerships growing aftersales revenue and improving customer retention. We are expanding into China and are in the process of building partnerships with several OEM car manufacturers and suppliers. We makes it easy and profitable for dealers and OEMs to sell tires and other products and services