Competitiveness Executive (数据分析)(Hotelbeds 悠畅（上海）商务服务有限公司 (外企独资)，项目部)
- 有效日期：2019年11月14日 至 2019年12月15日
- 招聘人数：1 人
Competitiveness Executive (数据分析) 职位描述：
Responsible for carrying regular quality checks on top of the ones performed by the supplier to ensure that the data is accurate and being able to highlight potential issues that could affect the quality of information. Review mapping of destinations and matching of hotels to ensure the accuracy of comparison established.
To ensure that the data feeds from competitors are accurate and deliver on a timely basis. This includes checking on the audit emails to ensure that any potential issues are addressed.
To validate in the destination mapping and hotel matching for auto comparison to ensure that the hotels are correctly mapped to the respective competitors
Manage incidents with the information delivered by the external supplier, always seeking the highest level of accuracy in the search parameters.
Define potential improvements concerns automatic comparisons.
Support other areas competitiveness and availability analysis using the automatic comparison data.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Mapping Executive/比价专员 （应届生岗位）||上海||全职||7月10日||Hotelbeds 悠畅（上海）商务服务有限公司 (外企独资)|
|Accounts Payable Executive||上海||全职||4月11日||Hotelbeds 悠畅（上海）商务服务有限公司 (外企独资)|
|Booking Maximization Executive (预定专员)||上海||全职||2月18日||Hotelbeds 悠畅（上海）商务服务有限公司 (外企独资)|
|Quality Control Agent||上海||全职||1月30日||Hotelbeds 悠畅（上海）商务服务有限公司 (外企独资)|
|Booking Maximization Executive (预定专员)||上海||全职||1月11日||Hotelbeds 悠畅（上海）商务服务有限公司 (外企独资)|
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
· Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
· Active in +120 source markets worldwide.
· The No1 global B2B bedbank.
· Local destination management operations in +40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners.
Our key business units are:
· Bedbank: The No1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
· Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
· Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and Pacific World (meetings and incentives).
· New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.