Media Analyst, Greater China(Meltwater Group，Client Insight)
- 有效日期：2019年09月25日 至 2020年02月16日
- 招聘人数：2 人
Media Analyst, Greater China 职位描述：
Founded in 2001, headquartered in San Francisco, Meltwater is the global leading AI-powered media monitoring, social listening & PR Analytics software. Our mission is to help companies make better and more informed decisions. With over 2000 employees and 55 offices globally, we help over 30,000 companies to stay on top of billions of online conversations, extract valuable data, and consult our clients to transform their businesses in this new digital reality.
We have won several Top Employer awards worldwide and most recently been accredited as “Asia’s Best Multinational Workplaces 2018”, “Best Companies to Work For in Hong Kong 2018”, “Best Companies to Work For in Greater China 2018” by Great Place to Work™. We are proud to be a great place for exceptional talents to thrive and grow.
We also operates the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), a nonprofit organization devoted to nurturing future generations of entrepreneurs.
Follow us now - Linkedin : meltwater-group or wechat : meltwater
Our culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess.
- We create a fun, ambitious, collaborative and international working environment where everyone is driven by a growth mindset
- We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit - we organically built our business by developing our own leadership and nurturing talent
- We celebrate our victories but don’t rest on old laurels —whether in reaching personal goals or corporate milestones.
Meet with the team
The Client Insight team of Meltwater plays a vital role that helps our clients see the outside insights of their media performance. By leveraging multi-channel datasets, CI team focus on unveiling media insights in the market where our clients are operating. We deliver intelligence reports based on holistic views of different media outlets and social medias. We also help to analyze media impacts, draw out brand trends, monitor competitors and showcase the results to clients for an integrated media strategy. We are proud of ourselves for being a partner to grow with our clients’ business.
About Media Analyst
As a Media Analyst, you will provide clients’ report based on Meltwater’s strong products/services. You will be responsible for diagnosing client media data, interpreting this data and drawing recommendations on key stories impacting our clients brands. Your work will be influencing clients’ business on various levels including their long-term strategies as well as short-term decision making.
Internally, you will be closely working with Client Success team to identify clients’ needs and provide best in class service to ensure clients well understand their “Outside Insights”. From tracking impact and sentiment analysis in real time to digging out insights of the competitors’ online footprint, we help our clients to grab the bigger picture of their industry as a whole.
What you will be doing?
- Conduct research on Meltwater tools including news, media as well as social media platforms
- Create business-focused report templates for clients and track competitive analysis
- Develop visualizations in Excel and PowerPoint to illustrate clients brand data
- Ensure the consistency and accuracy of report delivery on timely basis
- Work closely with translation team on the brand key messages and relevant findings across all media and social initiatives
- Work extensively with Client Success team to assist in on-boarding training, customers’ need analysis and enhancing the customer satisfaction
- Nurture and strengthen client’s understand of the social media space and their brand’s performance
- Keep track of market trends and staying abreast in the digital market arena
What we would like to see from you
- University Degree in Communication, Media, Data Analysis, Finance, Marketing, Public Relations or Business related majors. International experience would be a plus
- Strong analytical skills and good at collecting and summarizing large volume of data from multi-channels
- Solid Excel and PPT skills (intermediate to advanced level)
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate with a diverse set of clients and colleagues, at all levels
- Fluency in English & Mandarin (spoken and written)
- Passionate about digital marketing and social media
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and always able to complete tasks independently within demanding schedules
- Team player, innovative and proactive to make contributions to team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ready to take new challenges
- Candidate with experience in market research, e.g. qualitative and quantitative research and survey design, would be considered as an asset (not mandatory, but nice to have)
The perks of working with us!
- Competitive Compensation Package - Base Salary + Attractive incentives!
- 20 paid holidays, on top of that, we have compassionate leave, personal leave, special leave, and other types of personal time off to make sure you have a great work-life balance
- Business travel life insurance
- Fun, ambitious and international working environment
- Professional training programs with a focus of employees’ personal career development
- Gym Allowance with other cultural team activities
- Well stocked kitchen
- And more…
上海融文商务咨询有限公司其他最新招聘 + 更多职位
|Translator - Part Time, Greater China||上海||兼职/实习||12月10日||Meltwater Group|
|Off Cycle Key Account Media Analyst Intern||上海||兼职/实习||8月23日||Meltwater Group|
|Management Trainee Program - Client Acquisition Function||上海||全职||8月20日||Meltwater Group|
|2019 Meltwater Analyticator program||上海||全职||3月22日||Meltwater Group|
|Senior Media Analyst, Greater China||上海||全职||3月07日||Meltwater Group|
|Senior Translator, Greater China||上海||全职||3月07日||Meltwater Group|
|Management Trainee Program - Client Success Functoin||上海||全职||2月25日||Meltwater Group|
|Translator, Greater China||上海||全职||2月21日||Meltwater Group|
|Recruiting Intern||上海||兼职/实习||2月12日||Meltwater Group|
|Management Trainee Program - Client Success Function||北京||全职||2月08日||Meltwater Group|
Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence software with offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong in Greater China. We’re the fastest growing company in our space with 1400 employees spread out across the globe. Proudly saying, all Meltwater managers and senior executives have been developed through this management program.