SUSE/ Software Engineer in Desktop(北京总部，研发部)
- 有效日期：2019年08月12日 至 2019年11月19日
SUSE/ Software Engineer in Desktop 职位描述：
Our engineering team is a global team from almost all continents.
SUSE has a wide field of advanced technologies and offers developers with an open and curious mind a great opportunity to apply, grow, and enhance their skills.
We are looking for a software developer to join our Desktop team. Once on board, you will be surrounded by a team of expert developers and QA engineers and be put in close contact with our diversified global engineering teams.
The job covers the whole process of software development for SUSE Linux Enterprise and openSUSE Desktop/GNOME products - from writing new code to fixing bugs as identified and requested by customers.
If you are adept at troubleshooting and strongly Linux development backgrounded, we would be thrilled to have you around. And if you are keen on learning and open to ask questions, you will fit right in!
- bachelor’s degree in CS/EE
- Strong experience developing with C or C++ on Linux
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Chinese and English
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Experience working with open source communities
- Experience with open source Desktop environment (GNOME, KDE, icewm, XFCE etc.)
- Experience with GNOME desktop core components (GTK+, gnome-shell, GDM, clutter)
- Experience packaging in RPM format
- Experience with openSUSE Build Service
If you are interested in this role, please send your updated CV in English to: email@example.com
SUSE®, a pioneer in open source software, provides reliable, interoperable Linux and cloud infrastructure solutions that give enterprises greater control and flexibility. More than 25 years of engineering excellence, exceptional service and an unrivaled partner ecosystem power the products and support that help our customers manage complexity, reduce cost, and confidently deliver mission-critical services. The lasting relationships we build allow us to adapt and deliver the smarter innovation they need to succeed—today and tomorrow.