- 有效日期：2019年06月13日 至 2019年09月20日
- 招聘人数：3 人
1. Deliver the best customer service by answering the phone calls and replying the e-mails in a timely manner.
2. Identify customers’ needs, provide a customized itinerary and car rental package and quote correctly based on company resource.
3. Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
4. Adherence to quality standards, deadlines, metrics, proper procedures and department goals during the daily operations.
5. Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile, seize opportunities to upsell services when they arise.
6. Handle difficulties or complex problems in an efficient way to optimize customer satisfaction and minimize the loss.
7. Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to improve knowledge and performance level.
8. Be flexible on the working shift.
1. Bachelor or equivalent education, major in English or Marketing
2. 1-3 years of customer support role or sales experience
3. Strong sales and presentation skills
4. Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills along with active listening
5. Customer focus and adaptability to different personality type
6. Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
7. Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills
赛诺伊信息咨询（深圳）有限公司其他最新招聘 + 更多职位
|（英语）Coordinator协调员/ Customer Representative客服代表||深圳||全职||6月12日||广东总部|
Asia Car Service is a tech focused, premium corporate transportation service provider for western executives traveling throughout Asia.
We understand the importance of quality and prompt, high-level service required by discerning international travelers, and we tailor every aspect of our business to exceed those expectation.
Our services are offered in every major city across China & Asia with our central booking office in Shenzhen.
We provide booking via customer app, website and integrated 3rd party platforms.
We are looking for local, career-minded individuals to fill open positions in our expanding our team.