Translator, Greater China(Meltwater Group，Client Insight)
- 有效日期：2019年02月21日 至 2020年02月16日
Translator, Greater China 职位描述：
Founded in 2001, headquartered in San Francisco, Meltwater is the global leading AI-powered media monitoring, social listening & PR Analytics software. Our mission is to help companies make better and more informed decisions. With over 2000 employees and 55 offices globally, we help over 30,000 companies to stay on top of billions of online conversations, extract valuable data, and consult our clients to transform their businesses in this new digital reality. Learn more on: https://www.meltwater.com/ https://outsideinsight.com/
We have won several Top Employer awards worldwide and most recently been accredited as “Asia’s Best Multinational Workplaces 2018”, “Best Companies to Work For in Hong Kong 2018”, “Best Companies to Work For in Greater China 2018” by Great Place to Work™. We are proud to be a great place for exceptional talents to thrive and grow.
We also operates the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), a nonprofit organization devoted to nurturing future generations of entrepreneurs. Follow us now on Linkedin @ meltwater-group or wechat @ Meltwatergc
Our culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess.
We create a fun, ambitious, collaborative and international working environment where everyone is driven by a growth mindset
We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit - we organically built our business by developing our own leadership and nurturing talent
We celebrate our victories but don’t rest on old laurels —whether in reaching personal goals or corporate milestones.
Check out our career site to learn more - https://www.meltwatercncareer.com
Meet with the team
The Client Insight team of Meltwater plays a vital role that helps our clients see the outside insights of their media performance. By leveraging multi-channel datasets, CI team focus on unveiling media insights in the market where our clients are operating. We deliver intelligence reports based on holistic views of different media outlets and social media. We also help to analyze media impacts, draw out brand trends, monitor competitors and showcase the results to clients for an integrated media strategy. We are proud of ourselves for being a partner to grow with our clients’ business.
As a Translator, you will be responsible for translating and summarizing information for our clients across China, with the opportunity to work on insight-based reports (on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis).
Having the opportunity to work with Meltwater’s clients across Greater China, you will be able to get a glimpse of the very first-hand news and media insights in multiple industries from local state-owned companies to large multinational firms. You will also have the chance to shine on top-tier clients, influence experiences that touch millions, and grow their analytics competency that is defining cutting-edge branding and consumer analytics. Also you will always be in market trends and staying abreast in the digital market arena!
In this role, you will be closely working with Media Analyst team and Client Success team to identify clients’ needs and provide best in class service to ensure clients understand their “Outside Insights”. From tracking impact and sentiment analysis in real time to digging out insights of competitors’ online footprint, we help our clients to grab the bigger picture of their industry as a whole.
What we would like to see from you
- Bachelor Degree, Major in Translation, Linguistics, English Literature, Language or a related field is preferred
- With English-Chinese translation working experience in in-house or agency side is a big plus
- Fluency in English & Mandarin (spoken and written)
- Ability to precisely translate documents, articles and news with maximal fluency and professional demeanour, free of errors, literal translations and cumbersome expressions that are directly transferred
- Good communication skills and great attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with proven time management skills and ability to prioritize work under minimum supervision and tight deadline
- Inquisitive mind and passionate at media and business
- Flexibility and a positive ‘can‐do’ approach
- Proficiency in MS Office
- With international work or study experience is a big plus
- The perks of working with us!
- Awesome coworkers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Prizes, spiffs, and additional incentives
- 20 paid holidays
- Training program, conference, seminar for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive Medical insurance for you
- Business travel life insurance
- Fun, ambitious and international working environment
- Gym Allowance
- Fun team outings
- Well stocked kitchen with lots of snacks and drinks
- And more…
上海融文商务咨询有限公司其他最新招聘 + 更多职位
|Media Analyst, Greater China||上海||全职||9月25日||Meltwater Group|
|Off Cycle Key Account Media Analyst Intern||上海||兼职/实习||8月23日||Meltwater Group|
|Management Trainee Program - Client Acquisition Function||上海||全职||8月20日||Meltwater Group|
|2019 Meltwater Analyticator program||上海||全职||3月22日||Meltwater Group|
|Senior Media Analyst, Greater China||上海||全职||3月07日||Meltwater Group|
|Senior Translator, Greater China||上海||全职||3月07日||Meltwater Group|
|Management Trainee Program - Client Success Functoin||上海||全职||2月25日||Meltwater Group|
|Recruiting Intern||上海||兼职/实习||2月12日||Meltwater Group|
|Management Trainee Program - Client Success Function||北京||全职||2月08日||Meltwater Group|
|Key Account Media Analysis Trainee, Greater China||上海||全职||2月01日||Meltwater Group|
Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence software with offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong in Greater China. We’re the fastest growing company in our space with 1400 employees spread out across the globe. Proudly saying, all Meltwater managers and senior executives have been developed through this management program.