Key Account Analyst, Greater China(Meltwater Group，Client Insight)
- 有效日期：2019年02月01日 至 2020年02月16日
Key Account Analyst, Greater China 职位描述：
Founded in 2001, headquartered in San Francisco, Meltwater is the global leading AI-powered media monitoring, social listening & PR Analytics software. Our mission is to help companies make better and more informed decisions. With over 2000 employees and 55 offices globally, we help over 30,000 companies to stay on top of billions of online conversations, extract valuable data, and consult our clients to transform their businesses in this new digital reality. Learn more on: https://www.meltwater.com/ https://outsideinsight.com/
We have won several Top Employer awards worldwide and most recently been accredited as “Asia’s Best Multinational Workplaces 2018”, “Best Companies to Work For in Hong Kong 2018”, “Best Companies to Work For in Greater China 2018” by Great Place to Work™. We are proud to be a great place for exceptional talents to thrive and grow.
We also operates the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), a nonprofit organization devoted to nurturing future generations of entrepreneurs. Follow us now on Linkedin @ meltwater-group or wechat @ Meltwatergc
Our culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess.
We create a fun, ambitious, collaborative and international working environment where everyone is driven by a growth mindset
We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit - we organically built our business by developing our own leadership and nurturing talent
We celebrate our victories but don’t rest on old laurels —whether in reaching personal goals or corporate milestones.
Check out our career site to learn more - https://www.meltwatercncareer.com
Meet with the team
Meltwater’s Client Insights team is the vital function which is designed to empower our clients in China. By handling various sources of data, CI team helps our clients to uncover insights and gather analytics in the market which they are operating in. We deliver intelligence reports based on our analysis of different media outlets and social media. We help to analyze media impact, draw out trends and deliver that analysis to our client. We are proud of ourselves for being a true partner in our client’s business.
About Key Account Analyst
As a Key Account Analyst, you will be responsible for diagnosing client media data, interpreting this data and drawing recommendations on key stories impacting our clients brands. You will be providing summary and insightful media reports for Meltwater’s clients in Greater China region. Your work will be affecting clients’ business on various levels including their long-term strategies as well as short-term decision making.
Internally, you will be working with Client Success team closely to identify clients’ needs and provide best in class service to ensure clients are well aware of their “Outside Insights”. From tracking impact and sentiment analysis in real time to having an insight about the competitors’ online footprint, we help our clients to understand the bigger picture and their industry as a whole.
What you will be doing?
• Conduct research on Meltwater tools including news media as well as social media platforms
• Create business-focused report templates for clients and track competitive analysis
• Develop visualizations in Excel and PowerPoint to illustrate clients brand data
• Ensure the consistency and accuracy of report delivery on timely basis
• Work closely with translation team on the brand key messages and relevant findings
across all media and social initiatives
• Work extensively with Client Success team to assist in on-boarding training, customers’
need analysis and enhancing the customer satisfaction
• Nurture and strengthen client’s understand of the social media space and their brand’s
• Keep track of market trends and staying abreast in the digital market arena
What we would like to see from you
• University Degree in Communication, Data Analysis, Finance, Marketing or Business related
• Strong communication skills with ability to communicate with a diverse set of clients and colleagues, at all levels
• Advanced knowledge level of Excel and PPT
• Fluency in English & Mandarin (spoken and written)
• Self-motivated, detail-minded and able to complete tasks independently within tight deadline
• Strong skills of collecting and summarizing large volume of data
• Team player, flexible and ready to take on new challenges
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with proven time management skills and ability to prioritize work under minimum supervision
• Passionate about digital marketing and social media
• Experience with VBA, Python, Tableau, SPSS or R (programming language) is an asset (not mandatory)
• International experience would be a plus
The perks of working with us!
• Competitive Compensation Package - Base Salary + Attractive Incentive!
• 20 paid holidays, on top of that, we have compassionate leave, personal leave, special leave, and other types of personal time off to make sure you have a great work-life balance
• Business travel life insurance
• Fun, ambitious and international working environment
• Professional training programs with a focus of employees’ personal career development
• Gym Allowance with other cultural team activities
• Well stocked kitchen
• And more…
上海融文商务咨询有限公司其他最新招聘 + 更多职位
|Translator - Part Time, Greater China||上海||兼职/实习||12月10日||Meltwater Group|
|Media Analyst, Greater China||上海||全职||9月25日||Meltwater Group|
|Off Cycle Key Account Media Analyst Intern||上海||兼职/实习||8月23日||Meltwater Group|
|Management Trainee Program - Client Acquisition Function||上海||全职||8月20日||Meltwater Group|
|2019 Meltwater Analyticator program||上海||全职||3月22日||Meltwater Group|
|Senior Media Analyst, Greater China||上海||全职||3月07日||Meltwater Group|
|Senior Translator, Greater China||上海||全职||3月07日||Meltwater Group|
|Management Trainee Program - Client Success Functoin||上海||全职||2月25日||Meltwater Group|
|Translator, Greater China||上海||全职||2月21日||Meltwater Group|
|Recruiting Intern||上海||兼职/实习||2月12日||Meltwater Group|
|Management Trainee Program - Client Success Function||北京||全职||2月08日||Meltwater Group|
Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence software with offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong in Greater China. We’re the fastest growing company in our space with 1400 employees spread out across the globe. Proudly saying, all Meltwater managers and senior executives have been developed through this management program.