Booking Maximization Executive (预定专员)(Hotelbeds 悠畅（上海）商务服务有限公司 (外企独资)，项目部)
- 有效日期：2019年01月11日 至 2019年02月10日
- 招聘人数：4 人
Booking Maximization Executive (预定专员) 职位描述：
This is an Exciting Role which sits in a Globally Represented Team and it’s Growing! You will be involved in Partnering with our Sales Team and Customer Service team, ensuring maximum support is given to our suppliers. Everyday is Full of Challenges, Satisfaction, and New Things to Learn! We provide Good Staff Benefits, Personal Development and Career Growth for each and every employee!
Handling booking amendments and cancellations
To optimize booking profitability by negotiating with suppliers
To reduce losses by negotiating with suppliers
To handle the no show account
Understanding and knowledge of contracts and suppliers
Improving our product maintaining a good relationship with our suppliers
Improve internal contacts
Commercial profile with excellent negotiation and communication skills
Ability to work both independently and in team
Excellent knowledge of English language
Strong organizational and methodical capabilities
Good academic background
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
· Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
· Active in +120 source markets worldwide.
· The No1 global B2B bedbank.
· Local destination management operations in +40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners.
Our key business units are:
· Bedbank: The No1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
· Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
· Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and Pacific World (meetings and incentives).
· New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.