IT/AV Analyst (Generalist)(Duke Kunshan University，IT Office)
- 工作地点：苏州 昆山
- 有效日期：2018年09月27日 至 2019年01月07日
- 招聘人数：1 人
IT/AV Analyst (Generalist) 职位描述：
This IT/AV Analyst (Generalist) is an information technology generalist whose primary duties are desktop, software and audio-visual (AV) support to the Duke Kunshan University faculty staff and students. The Generalist also needs to perform other duties related to network, system and application support for broad and diverse IT environment; utilize service level agreements with Duke University technical staff and/or vendors to receive additional support when needed.
IT Operational Manager
1. Responds to requests to resolve problems and assists users with IT and AV equipment and software, including academic and business environments.
2. Provides desktop, software and AV support to Duke Kunshan University faculty, staff and students.
3. Seeks expert advice and technical assistance from Duke University technical staff and/or outside vendors depending on the workflow outlined in service level agreements.
4. Monitors the Helpdesk Ticket system frequently and responds within a determined timeframe as outlined in service level agreements. The Analyst logs any progress or actions as he/she works on a problem and closes out the tickets when complete.
5. Maintains the computer lab in the Library, by checking it on a regular basis to be sure all IT equipment and services are working, resolving any problems found and keeping the computer work areas clean and neat.
6. Trains and assists users as needed on the use of Duke Kunshan University’s classroom equipment and academic applications and communication tools.
7. Works with minimal direct supervision. May often need to make independent and appropriate decisions regarding approaches to solving problems.
8. Assists with special IT projects, setting up, removing or moving IT equipment/software in any campus area, providing information to new students at orientation, and any other IT tasks or activities required by the University, in a wide range of enterprise and departmental level applications.
9. Other tasks as assigned.
10. University employees’ job responsibilities will continue to expand in scope and depth as the University grows in size and complexity in its programs.
1. BA or BS in Computer Science, or related field preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills while supporting end users and other IT staff members. Constant attention to customer service. Ability to communicate with all levels of end -user in both English and Chinese (verbal and written).
3. Minimum of two years operational and technical experience in a medium to large -scale client/server environment, performing server support of operating systems (Windows, Linux). At least two years of experience performing desktop support of operating systems (Windows and Mac), including experience installing and troubleshooting a wide variety of academic and business applications. At least one year experience with database administration (Oracle, MS SQL Server) supporting enterprise applications such as SAP and Yonyou (desirable). At least one year of experience managing classroom equipment and technologies.
4. Experience using VTC Codecs, Audio Mixers, Control Systems, AV automation, Wiring, Amplifiers, Microphones, Projection systems, Video Cameras, and other A/V peripheral equipment; experience with web conferencing technology such as WebEx. Adobe Connect, Go2Meeting, etc.; experience troubleshooting and repairing audio & video equipment in a large enterprise environment.
5. Knowledge or experience with desktop management tools such as ZenWorks, ManageW ise, etc.
6. Excellent teamwork skills, time-management and organizational skills
7. Analytical and solution oriented, self-motivated and goal-oriented
Please be advised the salary is commensurate with experience.
Application Process: submit cover letter and CV to DKUrecruitment@dukekunshan.edu.cn
Please note: DKU will ONLY accept applications received through DKUrecruitment@dukekunshan.edu.cn
Applications sent by other means will NOT be considered.
|Administrative Assistant for the Office of Vice Chancellor..||昆山||全职||8月28日||Duke Kunshan University|
|财务实习生||昆山||兼职/实习||8月13日||Duke Kunshan University|
|职业服务办公室实习/ Intern for Career Services Office||苏州||兼职/实习||8月07日||Duke Kunshan University|
|HR Officer – Mobility||昆山||全职||8月01日||Duke Kunshan University|
|新媒体运营实习生||昆山||兼职/实习||7月31日||Duke Kunshan University|
|培训项目实习生||昆山||兼职/实习||7月26日||Duke Kunshan University|
|采购实习生||昆山||兼职/实习||7月25日||Duke Kunshan University|
|校办实习生||昆山||兼职/实习||7月17日||Duke Kunshan University|
|学生生活服务实习生||昆山||兼职/实习||7月17日||Duke Kunshan University|
|体育部实习生||昆山||兼职/实习||7月16日||Duke Kunshan University|
Duke Kunshan University – Overview
Duke Kunshan University is a Sino-American partnership of Duke University and Wuhan University to create a world-class liberal arts and research university offering a range of academic programs for students from China and throughout the world. A non-profit, joint-venture institution, Duke Kunshan University was granted accreditation approval by China’s Ministry of Education in September 2013 and welcomed its inaugural class of students in August 2014.
With the goal of spearheading the future of higher education, Duke Kunshan University is influenced and informed by both Chinese and American traditions of higher education. The shared vision of Duke University and Wuhan University is that Duke Kunshan will help address the changing needs of global higher education. Their rich heritage inspires Duke Kunshan University to pursue academic excellence and integrity and to apply classroom knowledge in service to society. Duke Kunshan University delivers academic programs designed to address society’s future needs through a curriculum based in the liberal arts tradition and a commitment to problem-based learning that challenges students to apply their knowledge during the learning process.
As an international, intellectual community that encourages diversity, openness and creative learning, Duke Kunshan University welcomes outstanding students and faculty from around the world who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to this global learning environment. The university’s innovative academic programs inspire students to master academically rigorous course work, generate new ideas and develop creative solutions to the world’s challenges, preparing them not just for careers in specific fields, but to become globally sophisticated leaders and citizens.
Duke Kunshan University is a place for learning, living and growing, in a setting that encourages the pursuit of knowledge within and beyond the classroom. The City of Kunshan is located in close proximity to both Shanghai and Suzhou, two of the largest and most developed metropolitan areas in China. Connected to both by high-speed rail and highways, the city of Kunshan is a center for business and high-tech research and manufacturing, and it has one of the fastest growing economies in China. The 200-acre campus site is within the Kunshan Yangcheng Lake Science Park and features state-of-the-art classroom and meeting facilities, library resources, student and faculty housing and dining space, and recreational facilities. Multi-purpose meeting spaces, breakout rooms, and study areas allow students to work individually or in groups to review course material, complete assignments, and participate in the vibrant, intellectual life of the campus.