Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
• We are the world’s largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
• We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
• We are certified as ’Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute* since 2006！
In an age of technological disruptions, Assurance Digital is committed to helping our clients to realize the visions of digital transformation, especially in the areas of finance and accounting digitization. Our team are experts in leveraging established and emerging technologies to deliver digital solutions for the most prestigious enterprises across diverse industries. Strong technical capabilities lie in the core of our services to transform our clients’ finance and accounting practices. If you wish to be a pioneer in the waves of the technological trends, while delivering meaningful changes and significant value to our clients in a collaborative way, then this will be a perfect place to start.
Work you will do
Responsible for providing digital advisory services with in-depth consulting and technical capabilities using your expertise, including:
• Understand the client’s business, provide consulting services to the client regarding finance and accounting digital transformation strategies，diagnose the business problem, conduct analysis, and develop solutions for the client’s problems
• Assist in digital consulting projects, such as digital finance transformation，finance process reengineering, data governance, analysis and visualization, Hyperautomation projects.
• Apply technology knowledge including but not limited to Robotic & Cognitive Automation, Visualization, Advanced Analytics, Process Mining and so on to address client business challenges
• On-field project work and take responsibilities of certain tasks and activities, such as business analysis, project development, testing and deployment, etc…
• Support development of new service offering related to business intelligence and performance, implementation/support of applications and so on
You are also expected to:
• Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put these into practice in your professional life
• Pursue self-development by actively seeking opportunities for growth, sharing knowledge and experiences with others, and acting as a strong brand ambassador
• Seek opportunities to challenge yourself; team up with others across businesses and borders to deliver and take accountability for your own and your team’s results
• Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
• Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align own work to objectives and set personal priorities
• Articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner to instil confidence in your team and your clients
• Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Security, Electronic and Information Technologies, Math, Statistics and other related STEM majors with strong academic performance
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
• Fluency in at least one programming language, e.g. Java, .NET, Python, SQL, etc…
• Knowledge and experience in database design, data analysis and modelling is preferred
• Strong logical, analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
• Quick learner, problem solver and team player
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to motivate and lead a team with enthusiasm, drive and effectiveness
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Good command of Microsoft Office Suite (Mandatory and Visio, VBA, Access preferred).
• Able to travel and work in high-intensity work environment
|Business analysis related intern||北京||北京||兼职/实习||11月29日|
|Business Intelligent related intern||北京||北京||兼职/实习||11月29日|
|Associate - Information Technology - Assurance - Beijing||北京||北京||全职||11月06日|
Deloitte （“德勤”）泛指德勤有限公司（一家根据英国法律组成的私人担保有限公司，以下称“德勤有限公司”） ，以及其一家或多家成员所和它们的关联机构。德勤有限公司与每一个成员所均为具有独立法律地位的法律实体。德勤有限公司（又称“德勤全球”）并不向客户提供服务。请参阅 ww***com[点击查看] 中有关德勤有限公司及其成员所的详细描述。