Junior Consultant – Shanghai Client Services (客户支持顾问)(上海分公司，Client Services team)
- 有效日期：2018年06月15日 至 2018年08月04日
- 招聘人数：1 人
Junior Consultant – Shanghai Client Services (客户支持顾问) 职位描述：
RIMES is a global managed data service provider. We’re passionate about solving the data challenges faced by our clients–300+ investment managers, hedge funds, wealth managers, private banks, custodian banks, insurance companies and pension funds in 40 countries across the globe–including 60 of the 100 largest global asset managers by TAUM and 9 of the 10 largest asset servicers in the world.
• Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services
• A multiple award-winning enterprise: we have been voted ‘Best Data Provider to the Buy-side’ by waterstechnology.com for the last 10 consecutive years
• A secure, well-established organization–we just celebrated our 20th anniversary—with over 200 team members at 10 locations across the globe
• Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities
The Role and Job Responsibilities:
We are looking for dynamic and self-motivated graduates with excellent analytical and communication skills to join our Client Services team.
Your career with RIMES begins with a varied training program, where you will gain comprehensive knowledge of the inner-workings of a leading Financial Technology company, whilst undergoing intensive financial markets and product training.
As a member of the Client Services team, your primary responsibility is to support the suite of RIMES products and services while providing customers with key information and analytical solutions. Our clients rely on our ongoing support for a variety of functions including performance attribution analysis, risk management and compliance, and portfolio management. By assisting our clients with their needs, you will develop the foundations needed and the knowledge, skills and understanding to progress within the organization.
Key Qualifications/Skills Required:
To be considered for this role you need:
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• High proficiency with MS Excel®
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines
• Ability to work within a team as well as independently
• Desire to learn new technology and grow in an ever-changing environment
• Candidates must be of Graduate calibre, preferably in finance or a related field
• Fluency in English
• Experience working with, querying, and manipulating large datasets
• Sound working knowledge of financial spreadsheets and financial databases and applications
• Knowledge and understanding of equity and fixed income indices
• Fluency in more than one foreign language is beneficial to a career at RIMES, Japanese speaker is preferable
To apply for this position, please email your English and Chinese CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “[RTCN1803] Junior Consultant – Shanghai” in the subject line.
Candidates must be authorized to work in China.
RIMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer
RIMES is committed to promote the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it’s through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
RIMES是屡获殊荣的金融数据管理解决方案提供商，向投资经理、退休基金、保管人、投资银行和公司提供全球一流的金融资讯。1996年，RIMES率先提供了定制化程度极高的云计算数据服务。该服务目前为众多应用程序提供数据支持。优质、高速和可靠的RIMES Benchmark Data Service可为各金融公司的中后台数据处理部门，提供整个指数数据处理的外包服务；其前台办公室也可通过一个简单直观的程序介面RIMES Desktop访问300多个涵盖所有资产类别的数据库；为满足特定需求，投资绩效专业人员还可使用融合MSCI市场领先分析法和RIMES数据品质和交付能力的Barra Performance on RIMES，展开多资产类别、基于交易的归因分析。RIMES秉承高品质、高速度、高成本效益和可靠的经营原则，通过产品和服务创新不断推动变革。