Team Assistant（Full-time or Intern） 行政助理（全职或实习）(嘉建资本，Admin 行政)
- 有效日期：2018年01月14日 至 2018年02月13日
- 招聘人数：1 人
Team Assistant（Full-time or Intern） 行政助理（全职或实习） 职位描述：
1. Assist senior management and team colleagues in arranging meetings/itineraries, pipelining schedules, flights booking, and HR related issues etc.
2. Assist in translation of business documents, legal contract, correspondence and others files
3. Responsible for book keeping, filings, reimbursement and various other aspects of team/office’s operation.
4. Liaising with different parties to secure efficiency of entire team
5. Conduct ad-hoc task and other administrative work as assigned by supervisor and senior management.
1. Fresh graduates(or final year students) from top universities majoring in Linguistics, admin or related disciplines; Final year students will be considered as interns.
2. Professional level fluency in English is a must; Fluency in Korean or German is a plus.
3. Excellent command of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
4. Details-oriented, team-player and keen on administration work with strong time management communication skills
Working location: Shanghai
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume with available date and expected salary. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interview/ assessment process within one or two weeks’ time. Candidates are advised to submit their applications as soon as they can due to the short timeline of our recruiting process.
|Intern Analyst (Real Estate) 实习分析员(房地产)||上海||兼职/实习||1月04日||嘉建资本|
Treasure Capital Asia (“TCA”嘉建资本) is an independent private equity and real estate firm, with a focus on direct investment, development management and advisory in Greater China and China-Europe investments.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, with its China projects managed from Shanghai, and affiliate offices in London, Dusseldorf, Lisbon and Seoul, TCA was founded in early 2014, bringing together a consortium of global partners and co-investors with deep and diverse experience in real estate and private equity.
TCA’s domestic real estate platform covers a mixed use development in Shanghai with name BaDaiTou (“BDT”). The project is located in the Yangpu District in Puxi, with close proximity to the Huangpu River/direct connectivity with the Metro/various transportation modes, diagonally opposite Lujiazui. The project will connect the waterfront to the Dalian Road MNC cluster to form a new major Recreational Business District (“RBD”) in Shanghai.
TCA’s current international real estate and private equity projects outside China cover London, Lisbon, Germany and Seoul.
The current focus is to provide growth equity to companies with niche and world class technologies, products or services with significant potential for Asian market expansion. TCA also works in partnerships with social enterprises to develop businesses with social impact potential in the fields of education, training and knowledge application.