- 有效日期：2018年01月11日 至 2018年02月10日
- 招聘人数：1 人
We are a marketing and innovation strategy-consulting firm with offices across Asia. We are fast growing and looking for energetic and entrepreneurial talent to join our team in Shanghai. We are looking for someone with a business or technical background in chemistry or engineering, completed ideally by a Master’s degree in business to join our team as a marketing strategy analyst.
We deliver practical solutions to clients seeking unique ways to expand competitive advantage and grow their profitability. According to experience, you will participate in dynamic project teams and drive data collection and analysis, strategy formulation, and help build cohesive deliverables. You will also be given the opportunity to engage in client management activities as you grow into a more seasoned consultant.
Management Consulting - Marketing Strategy Analyst
Solidiance is a meritocracy. Only your ability and performance determine your consulting career path. As a growing company, we provide great opportunities for talented consultants to build their careers in Asia.
Analysts at Solidiance focus on project analytics. Examples of work that analysts may perform include conducting research and stakeholder interviews, business analysis, developing client presentations, and/or contributions to proposal efforts. Analysts typically have recently graduated with a degree from a leading institution and have some previous working experience and/or a Master’s degree in business.
Strategy Analyst Profile:
- Master degree in business, finance, marketing or management, with ideally a business specialization from a top tier University in China and/or overseas.
- Internship in management consulting or in a corporate strategy role at a multi-national corporation.
- Direct experience in management consulting and/or corporate strategy, and/or market research & analysis.
- Ability to interact with senior management and assess stakeholders’ needs.
- Enjoy intellectual challenge and complex decision-making processes.
- Versatile and innovative. Able to think inside and outside the box.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and find solutions to problems.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin. Other languages are welcomed.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally.
Please submit a detailed CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Solidiance please visit our website at:
|BD Assistant Intern(Shanghai)||上海||兼职/实习||12月19日||上海总部|
|HR Recruting Assistant(Shanghai)||上海||兼职/实习||12月14日||上海总部|
|Marketing Strategy Analyst (in Beijng)||北京||全职||11月15日||北京分公司|
|Solidiance Asia Pacific Campus Recruitment 2018||上海||全职||10月16日||上海总部|
WHO ARE WE?
We are a marketing and innovation strategy consulting firm with offices across Asia. We are fast growing and looking for energetic and entrepreneurial talent to join our team in Shanghai. We are looking for someone with a business or technical background in chemistry or engineering, completed ideally by a Master’s degree in business to join our team as a marketing strategy analyst.