【BJ】Benefits & Actuarial Analyst(韬睿惠悦咨询北京有限公司，咨询部)
- 有效日期：2018年01月11日 至 2018年02月10日
【BJ】Benefits & Actuarial Analyst 职位描述：
The complexity, costs and risks associated with employee benefits pose an increasing threat to our clients’ business performance. As such, the Benefits Segment works with our clients to provide an enterprise-wide strategy for managing benefits, and frameworks for developing programs that help attract and retain top talent in a cost-effective manner. This helps clients gain a competitive edge while meeting the needs of their employees.
1. Our expertise in retirement consulting helps organisations design, manage and communicate all types of retirement plans.
2. We provide actuarial services to more of the world’s top 300 pension funds than any other consulting firm.
3. We provide advice on the strategy, design, financing, delivery, ongoing management and communication of health and group benefit programs.
4. We lead the flexible benefit markets in the United Kingdom, China and Canada.
5. We’re one of the largest providers of benefit outsourcing services. Our benefits outsourcing solutions support nearly six million participants.
6. In addition, we help the clients identify the issues, assets, liabilities, risks and opportunities surrounding culture, change management, communication, compensation and benefits during a merger or acquisition.
The Benefits Analyst positions offer great opportunity for professional development and competency growth. You will work beside some of the industry’s top consultants while you develop cutting edge technical knowledge and skills.
1. Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams
2. Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels
1. Partner with consultants to provide support on client projects involving the design, funding, accounting, implementation and management of a full array of benefit programs
2. Participate in projects that help our clients assess and manage their benefit program risks
3. Perform actuarial valuations in accordance with relevant accounting or funding standards, including data analysis, assumption setting, modelling and producing the client report
4. Assist with benefit scheme administration, ensuring service levels are met
1. Meet revenue and billable hour goals
2. Efficient time management
3. Assist with sales and marketing efforts by helping to draft proposals
4. Maintain complete, accurate work papers an d documentation, as well as audit trail
1. Develop a professional approach to handling client issues
2. Develop deep technical knowledge and skills
3. Contribute to the development of new tools and approaches
4. Adhere to all internal practice standards
Full study support will be provided for sitting actuarial examinations (SOA, IOA, FOA or IOAA).
·The Requirements :
1. Master’s degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Financial Management or Business related fields
2. Previous working or long-term internship experiences STRONGLY preferred
3. Able to work independently and contribute effectively as a team-player
4. Demonstrate commitment to being creative, innovative, flexible and adaptable, focusing on quality solutions, continually improving and being a winner
5. Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, customer focus, attention to details and sensitive to numbers
6. Committed to long-term development with flexibility to handle multiple tasks and tight timelines
7. Strong computer and desktop research skills using business related applications, e.g. MS-Office (Word, Excel, Access PowerPoint), etc
8. Outstanding oral and written communication skills
9. Outstanding bilingual capabilities in Chinese and English
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.