- 有效日期：2017年12月05日 至 2018年01月05日
- 招聘人数：1 人
• Prepare financial voucher and voucher binding for local account.
• Cash Management / FX settlements / Overseas payments and receipts.
• Perform account payable issue, including payment checking, invoice collecting, and payment arrangement.
• Perform account receivable issue, including invoice information collection and checking, data inputting and invoice recording.
• Check staff expense and prepare monthly staff expense report.
• Respond to all internal queries regarding basic daily finance operation
• Prepare reconciliation / paper work / information of financial issues upon request.
• Keep close relationship with bank teller and prepare paper work for banking, or to other government for financial purpose.
• Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
• College degree or above major in Accounting/Finance.
• Good command of oral and written English.
• Self-motivated, disciplined, high integrity and result oriented.
• Have a certificate of accounting professional.
Knight Frank (www.knightfrank.com) is one of the world’s leading consultancy firms with offices in over 165 locations across 37 countries. We provide expertise to occupiers and owners of property. Last year our staff handled over US$35,000,000,000 in transactions for our clients. As part of our rapid expansion in China we are seeking exceptional candidates to join our team. This job requires an ability to communicate and work with multinational clients from many different countries.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package together with exciting career prospects. Please apply, enclosing CV, date of availability and daytime contact number by e-mail to email@example.com marked "Position Applying For" in the subject box.