- 工作地点：上海 杭州
- 有效日期：2017年12月01日 至 2017年12月31日
Management/Business Internship 职位描述：
Bilingual! (Internship open to native-born Chinese only)
## Who we are ##
Le Wagon is “quietly becoming a major coding bootcamp,” says TechCrunch. Started in 2013 and rated #1 coding camp worldwide on specialized platforms - we are a product-focused coding school that brings technical skills and startup culture to non-tech people!
Our main program was designed to help total beginners to get outstanding skills super fast, by enrolling a mentorship-driven, full-stack coding course that is 9-week long. Our graduates become web developers, startup co-founders, and project managers in startups and companies around the world - including Uber, Google, Stripe, and more.
We have trained over 2000 students in 12 countries and our curriculum and quality of teachers are the same whether you are in London, Chengdu or Tokyo!
## Your Role ##
• Contribute to the expansion of a huge education mission, filling the gap between tech and business folks
• Identify and build partnerships with local startup organizations, universities, incubators
• Help localize our brand and content
• Plan, organize, and execute free Le Wagon workshops with local mentors
• Work with our BD team to build launch operations in Hangzhou
• Travel between Hangzhou and Shanghai to liaise the two sites
## Who we’re looking for ##
• Self-starter who is outgoing and likes to engage crowds - both online and offline
• Conscious about the world of coders, extremely passionate about how tech people can change the society
• Bilingual and globally minded - you speak and write English and Chinese fluently and you know how people in both cultures think
• Lived/studied in Zhejiang or Shanghai province
• Experienced in growing and/or managing an organization, club, start-up, etc.
• Well-connected to students and young entrepreneurs in their city
At Le Wagon, internships are compensated.
Email your application and change your life: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Marketing/Content Producer Internship||上海||兼职/实习||12月01日||上海总部|
Le Wagon is "quietly becoming a major coding Bootcamp", says TechCrunch. We bring programming skills and startup culture to non-tech people! Our main training program is a full-stack coding course (offline) of 9 weeks, very intensive and empowering for participants. We are a global team of 150+ seasoned mentors, have already welcomed 1,200 participants in 4 years, and operate in 12 countries.