- 有效日期：2017年10月11日 至 2018年01月09日
- 招聘人数：1 人
Sales Representative 职位描述：
• Deliver sales targets in designated area/channel (net sales value, segment mix, ASP) agreed with District Sales Manager in order to fulfil company’s strategy plan on marketing share and profit requirements.
1) Manage the sales cycle related to a portfolio of customers, in a designated area/channel, to execute sales plan.
2) Provide appropriate and agreed levels of contact, service and support to ensure sales targets are met
3) Monitor sales against agreed targets and budgets on a regular basis to ensure they are met and where necessary the need for remedial actions are identified, reported and implemented.
4) Identifies, targets and implements the approved sales strategies in the assigned marketplace.
5) Plans, executes and reports on the sales activities in the assigned sales area/channel.
6) Identifies business opportunities, pinpoints and tries to resolve existing and/or potential problems and requests support from the upper management or supporting functions
7) Identify opportunities to grow the business
• Build a strong customer base and distributor network throughout designated area/channel.
1) Systematically screen customer base for new opportunities, generate leads and maintain pipeline.
2) Identify, plan and develop new customers in line with business development and marketing plans and targets.
3) Educate customers on features , advantages and benefits of available product lines
4) Understand and assess customers’ needs, business objectives, strategies and build compelling customer value propositions representing our portfolio
5) Creates partnerships with customers to proactively grow the category, share of wallet
6) Drives efficient credit management
7) Takes ownership of queries and complaints to ensure resolution on behalf of the customer within agreed deadlines.
8) Present, implement and train customers on appropriate updated tools and assortmentClosely work with function department to deliver excellent business result
• Monitor and reduce the overdue to eliminate financial risks
• Closely work with function department to deliver excellent business result
• University degree or above
• At least 1 year working experiences on retail channel management
• Good interpersonal skill and communication skill
• Good analytical skills and execution
• Good business acumen with innovative enthusiasm
• Fluent in Mandarin, workable English in written, and spoken is a preference
• High motivation and results-orientated
• Willingness to travel