- 有效日期：2017年09月14日 至 2017年11月13日
- 招聘人数：1 人
MCU Software Engineering Intern
- Be responsible to core MCU SW design and test for Microcontroller Kinetis portfolio.
- Focus on RTOS porting, driver, stack and bare metal S/W development and test case design.
- Review SoC specs, SW specs to understand the features and system.
- Design, develop and execute the test cases to ensure the quality of the MCU S/W.
- Bug fix for the issues in the driver / stack / test code.
- Improve the automation tool and coverage of unit tests on MCU platform.
- Key customer support like feature analysis and issue reproducing.
- 4th year college student or 2nd year of post graduate student.
- 3 days/week and 6 months’ duration can be guaranteed.
- Major in computer science, electronic engineering or equivalent
- Solid knowledge on Assembly or C/C++ programming and embedded system
- Good understanding of general MCU architecture and peripherals
- Good communication skills and fluent English read/write/speak capability
- Familiar with script, like Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl is a good plus
- Experience with ARM based MCU is a plus
- Experience with GIT is a plus
- Understanding to test methodology, test cycle, process is a plus.
|EHS Safety Engineer 实习生||天津||兼职/实习||9月07日||天津总部|
|Hardware Validation Intern||上海||兼职/实习||8月11日||上海总部|
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has 45,000 employees in more than 35 countries.