Tax Specialist 税务专员(上海总部，财务部)
- 有效日期：2017年09月14日 至 2017年10月14日
- 招聘人数：1 人
Tax Specialist 税务专员 职位描述：
Daily Tax Transactions Management
1. In charge of VAT(GST) filing. Complete VAT (GST) calculation, taxable income reconciliation, and tax return filing accurately and timely.
2. In charge of corporate tax filing, including interim filing and annual filing. Complete CIT calculation, and tax return filing accurately and timely.
3. In charge of stamp duty, export tax refund, and other applicable tax filing accurately and timely.
4. In charge of withholding tax filing for oversea royalty, oversea expenses, dividend, and other circumstance requires withholding tax filing. Working with Finance team to apply for tax certificate for forex payment
5. Assistant with transfer pricing adjustment and transfer pricing documentation.
6. In charge of application for tax exemption/tax incentives/financial subsidies.
7. Deliver analysis and statements required by tax bureaus
8. Other tax related work from finance and other functions
1. Build up & maintain relationship with in-charge tax authorities to facilitate ongoing discussion
2. Be involved in all tax audits by tax bureaus and follow up on actions plans
3. Assistance in tax reporting and statistic reporting under the instruction of Tax Manager
1. Education: Bachelor or above degree in Tax/Accounting / Financial Management, CTA/CPA or equivalent is a plus
2. Languages: Fluency in English, oral and written
3. Experience: Experience of 2-5 years working in the tax division of a multinational company or similar experience
4. Strong interpersonal, communications, negotiation, problem solving and analytical skill
5. Accurate, analytical, reliable, team work spirit, highly responsible, strong sense in keeping confidentiality, pro-active, self-motivated, committed, open-minded, able to work under pressure with tight deadline and multi tasks
On September 3, 2013, the U.K. Kodak Pension Plan (KPP) completed its acquisition of the Kodak Personalized Imaging and Document Imaging businesses from Eastman Kodak Company and created a new company known as Kodak Alaris. The new company and its name preserve the heritage and legacy of the Kodak brand, while embodying greater speed and agility to meet market needs and changes. Kodak Alaris, which has a perpetual license to use the Kodak brand, will focus on strategic, ongoing investments for these businesses to ensure long-term growth and success.
Kodak Alaris’ Personalized Imaging Business
Kodak Alaris’ Personalized Imaging business combines a unique heritage of delivering KODAK MOMENTS to consumers with expertise and ongoing innovation to market high-quality imaging products and services online, in store and on mobile devices.
Kodak Alaris’ Document Imaging Business
Kodak Alaris’ Document Imaging business enables customers to effectively collect data from information flows, route it to the right people within an organization, understand its meaning, and extract more value from its contents through the use of superior systems and solutions. Our offerings include award-winning scanners and capture software, information management platforms, an expanding range of professional services, and industry-leading service and support
The Kodak Alaris team is looking for dynamic and talented people to help us grow our business and to bring our vision to life. Join our team on our exciting journey.