- 有效日期：2017年08月11日 至 2017年09月10日
- 招聘人数：2 人
Finance Intern 职位描述：
IKEA Supply China (“ISCN”) is the wholesale business unit buying IKEA goods from Suppliers and selling to retailers in Asia Pacific region, comparable to IKEA Supply AG. As a unit equipped with finance, legal, risk, compensation & benefit, corporate communication specialists, ISCN also provides common/shared services to all Inter IKEA business units and sites in China.
• Check and filing customs declaration documents
• Check and filing import VAT invoices and prepare deductible list
• Filing VAT invoices for export business
• Print and filing export tax refund documents
• Good communication for both English and Chinese
• College/Bachelor degree, major in accounting is preferred
• Good learner
• Good communication skills, build relationships , team spirit
• Can guarantee 3-4 days a week, at least 2 months
You will have:
• The real opportunity to learn something from work
• International and cross culture exposure
• Open and respect working environment
• Staff canteen (23 RMB/day meal allowance)
• Convenient working location (Xuhui district near metro line 1,3,4,,9,12)
• 120 RMB/day as allowance
• Fruit and snacks everyday
|Transport Planner Intern||上海||兼职/实习||8月01日||上海总部|
The IKEA story began in 1943 in the small village of Agunnaryd in Sweden, when founder Ingvar Kamprad was just 17. Since then, the IKEA Group has grown into a major retail experience with 123,000 co-workers in 25 countries/territories generating annual sales of more than 21.5 billion euros.
Below are some key facts and figures about the IKEA Group:
At the end of the 2009 financial year, there were 267 IKEA Group stores in 25 countries stocking everything for home furnishing under one roof. Last year IKEA stores welcomed 590 million visitors gaining inspiration from our displays which show IKEA products in actual room settings.
IKEA has 31 trading service offices in 26 countries. This allows us to be close to our suppliers - about 1,220 in 55 countries - so we can monitor production, test new ideas, negotiate prices and check quality while keeping an eye on social and working conditions.
IKEA has 28 distribution centres and 11 customer distribution centres in 16 countries. Using flat packs, transporting goods where possible by rail and sea, and utilising fuel-saving techniques allows us to be cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
The IKEA Group has 123,000 co-workers spread across functions such as purchasing, distribution, whole-sale, range, retail, support functions and the Swedwood Group.
Today’s IKEA range consists of 9,500 home furnishing articles, designed to be functional and good looking but at a low price. Each item is developed by IKEA of Sweden, which is also responsible for giving each product its unique name, such as BILLY and KLIPPAN.