Entrepreneur in Residence(上海总部，所有部门)
- 有效日期：2017年08月10日 至 2017年11月08日
- 招聘人数：1 人
Entrepreneur in Residence 职位描述：
The Job: As an Entrepreneur-in-Residence, you will be a real entrepreneur. From day one, you have 100% ownership. You will be challenged to think creatively and overcome business challenges in a fast-paced team environment. You will work in a cross-functional role and contribute in multiple areas including business development, business analytics, marketing, operations and supply chain. You will be challenged to analyze data to solve complex problems, identify strategic insights and opportunities, and plan business initiatives which shape the future of the firm.
● Work both individually and in teams to solve complex business problems
● Structure and carry out initiatives to propel the business forward
● Lead operational, financial and logistical analysis of the business and marketplace to formulate recommended actions for management
● Invest yourself to rapidly develop leadership and project management skills
• Entrepreneurial mindset:
o You are self-driven and take initiative to win
o You are target-oriented and will find ways to reach a solution
o You thrive in a fast-paced team environment
• Outstanding academic performance
• Outstanding English proficiency – preferably achieved a pass for CET Band 6
• Proficiency in Excel modeling and analysis
• Available for at least 3 months
IMPORTANT: Please attach a cover letter with your English CV, with the following information included:
1. Your earliest start date and the length of availability.
2. Motivation behind applying for an internship at Rocket Internet China.
3. Your 3 key strengths, and an example for each.
Applications without the required cover letter will not be considered.
Rocket Internet is becoming the world’s largest internet incubator. Rocket builds proven internet business models into new, fast-growing markets. Our companies are often “first-movers” in their markets, quickly capturing sizeable share, the foundation for strong and lasting profitability. In its first 10 years, Rocket has grown to operate over 100 ventures across 110 countries with more than 36,000 employees worldwide.