- 有效日期：2017年08月07日 至 2017年09月06日
- 招聘人数：1 人
Marketing Intern 职位描述：
Introduction of bioMerieux
生物梅里埃公司创建於1963年，公司依赖自身的科技研究和工业生产资源，始终致力於开发作为医疗和工业用途的体外诊断产品。 集团专门设计、开发、生产和推广应用在临床和工业的系统。生物梅里埃的诊断系统是由试剂、 仪器和软件组成，主要是为传染病、工业微生物控制、心血管病和肿瘤病等四个主要策略性领域来设计。
生物梅里埃公司产品有两个应用领域 : 临床和工业，临床市场占总销售额的85.5%，而工业市场占14.5%。工业的应用主要在食品、药品和化妆品的微生物分析，增长非常迅速，生物梅里埃是全球体外诊断领域的第八大生产商。
bioMérieux by Alain Mérieux
bioMérieux’s mission is to contribute to the improvement of public health worldwide through in vitro diagnostics. Throughout its history, our company has committed to four priorities, which today, represent its strength:
• Our independence and expertise in the field of in vitro diagnostics allow us to respond rapidly in today’s complex environment and to form partnerships that are vital to our scientific and international growth.
• Our international scope, with 84% of sales coming from outside of France. Established in 150 countries, with 39 subsidiaries and an extensive network of distributors, we are close to our customers, wherever they may be, and provide a line of products tailored to the realities of each region.
• 45 years of experience and know-how in the field of infectious diseases allows bioMérieux, a world leader in microbiology, to respond to major public health issues, and affirm its position as a key player in clinical diagnostics and industrial microbiological quality control.
• Scientific and technological innovation is at the heart of the bioMérieux strategy. It has enabled us to extend our expertise to the fields of cancer and cardiovascular diseases, complementing that of infectious diseases. bioMérieux dedicates considerable resources to R&D (over 12% of its sales), pursuing an ambitious policy based on multidisciplinary internal teams and a network of international partnerships and scientific affiliations.
bioMérieux is part of the Mérieux Alliance group, the mission of which is to provide health professionals with innovative solutions, derived from biology, and spanning the range of healthcare: prevention, diagnosis, prognosis, immunotherapy and clinical follow-up.
bioMérieux is committed to serving a medicine that is continually more reactive, preventive and personalized in order to improve the quality of patient care. This is why our teams are located all over the world. They are at work developing diagnostic systems and reagents that respond perfectly to the demands of physicians and biologists, while anticipating scientific and technological developments. We also rely on the support of our shareholders, partners in our development, who through their continued confidence, allow us to envision the diagnostics of tomorrow.
A strategy putting patients first
Our strategy is focused on pathologies and meeting the needs of clinicians, patients and consumers. We concentrate on infectious diseases - in particular, sepsis, hospital-acquired infections, tuberculosis, AIDS, and hepatitis - as well as on tests delivering high medical value for cancers (breast, colon, prostate) and emergency cardiovascular diseases.
In applications for the agri-food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries, bioMérieux aspires to be the undisputed leader.
Corporate Social Responsibility
As a corporate citizen, bioMérieux has made a long-term commitment to the following actions:
• Improving access to diagnostics through our Public Health Department, focused on HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis.
• Supporting public health initiatives in limited-resource countries through the Mérieux foundations and our constant commitment to the programs of major international organizations.
• Upholding the Global Compact’s Principles: Since 2003, bioMérieux has been a member of the Global Compact, an international initiative under the auspices of the United Nations that aims to address the problems generated by globalization.
• Being active in the local communities of our sites and subsidiaries, supporting charitable and cultural initiatives.