- 有效日期：2017年07月18日 至 2017年10月25日
- 招聘人数：2 人
Searchplus is a Swedish-Chinese executive search firm that cares. We specialize in the areas of Internet, Technology and Direct Investment. Founded in 2015 by Ex Practice Leaders from Korn Ferry, Searchplus has helped numerous companies find the right people with the right personality for the right position. Our philosophy is that genuine care of people breeds passion, innovation and better results. We offer our clients personalized Executive Search, Professional Search and Cross-Border Talent Solutions. We provide both retained and contingency search services. Currently we have offices located in Shanghai (Headquarter), Beijing, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City and Kuala Lumpur.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a positive, passionate and pro-active student or recent graduate with ideally a Bachelor or Master’s Degree (or equivalent) from any of the following disciplines – HR, Business, Psychology, or equivalent. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit, be a quick learner, result-oriented, persistent, curious and demonstrate passion in the work you do. You will be given challenges every day, so a creative approach for delivering great results is required.Candidates shall be ambitious, highly self-motivated and share our passion for people – and for life.
You will get the opportunity to work with large MNC: s but also promising start-ups that are backed by some of the largest VC firms in China. We offer an international working environment where you will work alongside a wide range of different nationalities.
Title: Research Analyst/Researcher
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE
• Assist in recruitment procedure including position advertisement, search qualified candidates in the methods of talents pool, Internet or cold call, recommendations, telephone screening etc.
• Connecting with passive candidates via networking and referrals from current/past talent and candidates
• Promote our job opportunities and recruitment related news on LinkedIn, Company website and other social media channels.
• Our analysts are active members of client service teams, gathering, synthesizing, and presenting information and data associated with client engagements and market opportunities.
• At the beginning of each assignment, they assist in the development of the search strategy, including constructing company target lists, researching candidate profiles and matching necessary competencies to executive experience, drawing from internal, external and contracted resources.
• Writing of candidate reports, conduct reference check, prepare related files for clients and follow up with candidates
• Analysts can be included on business development activities and are encouraged to develop in-depth knowledge of given industry sectors and/or functional specialities. This includes gaining awareness of current news and issues, developing a perspective on competitive landscapes, understanding market influences, tracking share performance and explaining relevant trends.
• Must be fluent in Chinese, both written and oral
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is a great advantage
• Excellent project management skills – ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Analytical skills, organized and methodical
• Problem solver
• Excellent spirit as demonstrated by high level of collaboration and a willingness to go the extra mile, supplemented by curiosity, energy, maturity and self-confidence
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work with people at all levels within the organization, as well as with candidates and clients
• A great customer service focus and a great team player
• Creative thinker, flexible and high integrity
Kindly send your application to; email@example.com
Searchplus is an executive search firm that cares. It’s a place where passion, innovation and nurture goes together with better performances. Our industry expertise are Internet, High Tech and Direct Investments within Asia. We have helped numerous companies find the right people with the right personality for the right position. Our philosophy is that genuine care of people breeds passion, innovation and better results.
Our Mission :More than just search