- 有效日期：2017年07月18日 至 2018年03月30日
- 招聘人数：4 人
客服单证部职员/CS Documentation 职位描述：
- Ensures the timely and accurate production and release of Ocean Bills of Lading. Builds and maintains an open line of communication with the respective customer base and acts as a problem solver.
- The tracking and tracing of all bookings once they have been confirmed to a vessel.
- Coordinates with terminal operations to assure the most efficient and effective handling of cargo.
Function and duties:
- Assigns rate of exchange
- Verifying that customer is in good credit standing and sending bills of lading through the Accounting
department to confirm accuracy
- Ensures that vessels do not sail over and under booked, re-routing of shipments when necessary
- MTD create
AMS/ACI relevance check/ MTD details definition/ Captain’s care MTD creation
- Freight details check
Revenue definition/ Payer/collector assignment/ Finalize revenues
- Issues Vessel Certificates to the customers
- MTD distribution
SWB upload/ MTD print/ Sign OBL/ MTD release
- Making sure that Export Customs references are submitted in a timely manner for cargo sailing out of the country
- Preparing and delivering documents to customers and government/customs agencies regarding overseas export shipments
- Monitors workflow to assure that documents are completed and released within the specified timeframes to ensure smooth delivery of cargo
- Running of vessel schedule reports for missing cargo, providing customers with cargo status updates
- Coordinate arrangements with the customer and Operations team should cargo or documentation miss the vessel cutoff date
- Creates and issues invoices for prepaid charges as necessary (Invoice creation/ print/ Invoice distribution)
- Issues Process Exception Advises (PEA’s) for any breakdown in process
- Lending assistance in the resolution and correction of brokerage disputes in conjunction with the Sales and Account Payable department
Qualifications and Technical Job Requirements:
- Education: College degree or above
- Have experience in the Maritime Industry or the equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Also welcome new graduator
- Effective communicator, fluent in English and Mandarin, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently
- Positive and pleasant attitude, a team-player
- Willing to work under high pressure
- Understand what Hapag-Lloyd offers customers and what routes, equipment, rates and services are available.
- Uses questioning to identify the specific problems and related information. Logically determines approach to solving the immediate problem. Identifies parties that need to be involved in tracing shipments and issues. Makes appropriate contacts and works out a reasonable solution.
- Uses word processing software efficiently and effectively. Uses spreadsheet software as a tool for tracking work. Uses other software appropriate to work demands and effectively applies other components of MSOffice required by the job.
- Issue vessel certificates to the customers