Junior Pricing Analyst (Contractor base)(奇华顿日用香精香料（上海）有限公司，财务部)
- 有效日期：2017年07月13日 至 2017年10月11日
- 招聘人数：1 人
Junior Pricing Analyst (Contractor base) 职位描述：
As a Junior Pricing Analyst in our Fragrance Division, you will work on pricing coor-dinator and system support. Sound interesting? It could well be your perfect op-portunity. If, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and skilled at fostering strong relationships. In this exciting role you will:
• Responsible for update of SAP Prices and conditions for all products.
• Ensures compliance with pricing guidelines and accurate entry of prices by product and customer into the SAP
• Work with sales and customer care to identify and analyse discrepancy be-tween PO prices, SAP listed prices and invoiced prices
• Ad-hoc reporting & analysis of selling prices
• Projects support including but not limited to system testing and migration
• Work closely with Account managers, Sales team and relevant work partners on pricing requests and analysis
• Understand cost structure for each production site and pricing mechanism for the e-Scential library, able to support SAP execution of agreed prices
Are you someone who wants to grow shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come to join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
• University Graduate in business, management or finance with 1-2 years in management accounting or financial planning and analysis
• Or fresh University Graduate with distinctions or honours
• Excellent communication and language skills in English
• Good PC operation skills, especially excel, preferably experience with SAP
• Good analytical skills, responsible and careful
• Mature, hardworking and team player
|Warehouse Assistant 仓库助理||上海||全职||11月17日||奇华顿日用香精香料（上海）有限公司|
Givaudan is the global leader in the Fragrances and Flavours industry, offering its products to global, regional and local food, beverage, consumer goods and fragrances companies.
Our Flavours Division has four business units: Beverages, Dairy, Savory and Sweet Goods. The Fragrances Division has three business units: Fine Fragrances, Consumer Products and Fragrances Ingredients.
Headquartered in Vernier Switzerland, Givaudan holds a 25% market share. In 2012, Givaudan achieved sales of CHF4.3 Billion, with a workforce of over 9,000 employees and subsidiaries in 45 countries, 33 production sites in mature and developing regions and established 63 in total of Fragrances and Flavours Creation Centers. In R&D investment, Givaudan reinvested 9% of sales into R&D in 2012.
Givaudan is committed to Leading Sensory Innovation in the form of new concepts, products and brands for the global marketplace by building business partnership with our customers. With the rapid business develop in China. Please visit our website http://www.givaudan.com for more information.