Analyst / 客户支持顾问 - RIMES Shanghai(上海分公司，Client Services team)
- 有效日期：2019年02月14日 至 2019年05月24日
- 招聘人数：3 人
Analyst / 客户支持顾问 - RIMES Shanghai 职位描述：
RIMES is a leading provider of cloud-based Managed Data Services and RegTech solutions. With offices in 11 locations worldwide from New York to London, Paris to Shanghai.
Our clients face the challenge of sourcing and managing growing volumes of increasingly complex market, reference and index data as they look to innovate and maximise returns on behalf of their investor community. At the same time, financial authorities are making greater demands, through a range of regulations, for firms to demonstrate their ability to monitor and control the provenance, lineage, accuracy and usage of the data, both to protect individual investors and to reduce systemic risk.
RIMES is a service-led company passionate about solving the data challenges faced by the financial community. Due to this we need people who are enthusiastic, intelligent and suited to working in a dynamic environment. We believe that a multi-skilled, multicultural workforce is fundamental to our global success.
We only recruit the very best candidates and as a result offer excellent remuneration and benefit packages.
• RIMES manages market, reference and index data requirements on behalf of over 350 investment managers, hedge funds, wealth managers, private banks, custodian banks, insurance companies and pension funds in 40 countries across the globe, in the process winning Water’s “Best Data Provider to the Buy-Side” award every year since 2007.
• With access to over 350 data providers, RIMES sources, validates, transforms, enriches and delivers index, market and reference data, system-ready and fit-for-purpose, directly to our client’s performance, compliance, risk and portfolio management systems.
• By removing the challenge of managing data, our clients not only benefit from improved accuracy and timeliness of their data across their enterprise, but gain far greater flexibility, agility and confidence to lead investment innovation – a valuable competitive edge.
• In addition to our data services, we have taken our experience and proven technologies to offer an award-winning market surveillance solution, as well as services to support clients meet their ESMA Benchmark Regulation obligations.
RIMES utilises technology to automatically retrieve, manage, transform, enrich, validate & deliver financial data from a wide range of sources to over 350 clients. Client Services own this process and are the interface between our clients, our platform and organisation. Client Services comprises a team of more than 50 staff based in 9 global locations, performing a wide range of client facing functions.
This team oversees the delivery of 60000+ data feeds daily. Client Services first line team proactively monitor exceptions based on timeliness and the quality of data in a top down manner, in conjunction with managing our client’s ever-changing priorities and corresponding queries.
Client Services second line team handles complex escalation from our first line group, in addition to managing change projects that impact all our clients globally.
Client Services account teams own the technical relationship with the client, they are responsible and accountable for the service provided to a set of clients, within geographic regions. The account team ensure the client’s service operates within a set of KPI’s and make suitable adjustments to ensure it continues to do so. Account teams work with our clients to adapt the services received, in line with the ever-changing requirements of the investment management industry. Alongside our sales and management teams, the account team provides regular service reviews with our clients, to reinforce our value proposition, provide industry insight and uncover further opportunity to solve our client’s challenges.
Areas of Responsibility:
Support the suite of RIMES products and services
Provide customers with key information and analytical solutions
Performance attribution analysis support
Risk management support
Portfolio management support
Ensure delivery of service in line with KPIs
Escalation of issues to the 2nd Line Support group
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required:
Graduate calibre, preferably in a finance or a related field
Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Experience working with, querying, and manipulating large datasets
Sound working knowledge of financial spreadsheets and financial databases and applications
High proficiency with MS Excel
Fluency in English
Knowledge and understanding of equity and fixed income indices
Fluency in more than one foreign language is beneficial to a career at RIMES
Candidates must be authorized to work in China.
If this sounds like the sort of job you’d like to take on, please email your English and Chinese CV to email@example.com and put “Analyst - Shanghai” in the subject line.
Candidates must be authorized to work in China.
|IT Support Engineer - Shanghai||上海||全职||7月17日||上海分公司|
|Analyst – Shanghai Client Services (客户支持顾问)||上海||全职||5月23日||上海分公司|
RIMES是屡获殊荣的金融数据管理解决方案提供商，向投资经理、退休基金、保管人、投资银行和公司提供全球一流的金融资讯。1996年，RIMES率先提供了定制化程度极高的云计算数据服务。该服务目前为众多应用程序提供数据支持。优质、高速和可靠的RIMES Benchmark Data Service可为各金融公司的中后台数据处理部门，提供整个指数数据处理的外包服务；其前台办公室也可通过一个简单直观的程序介面RIMES Desktop访问300多个涵盖所有资产类别的数据库；为满足特定需求，投资绩效专业人员还可使用融合MSCI市场领先分析法和RIMES数据品质和交付能力的Barra Performance on RIMES，展开多资产类别、基于交易的归因分析。RIMES秉承高品质、高速度、高成本效益和可靠的经营原则，通过产品和服务创新不断推动变革。