- 有效日期：2018年04月16日 至 2018年05月16日
- 招聘人数：2 人
Linberg Healthcare China PMR team
PMR team leader
1. Assist project manager with project design, incl. draft proposal, questionnaire, etc.
2. Work on project management to ensure timely deliverables, incl. fieldwork and internal team resource management
3. Perform basic analytical work to meet project objectives, summarize findings/data from both interviews and other sources
4. Involve in preparation of project deliverables and client communications, to structure and analyze findings to answer client queries
1. Bachelor’s degree and above, with preference majored in medical, pharmacology, biology, sociology, statistics or related
2. Fresh graduate or about 1 year work experience in market research industry
3. Good at logical thinking and quick in learning
4. Good communication skill
5. Proficient in Mandarin and English, written and oral
6. Skilled at office, esp. for PowerPoint and Excel
7. Strong sense of responsibilities and team-work spirit
8. Detail oriented and able to handling high pressure.
Linberg Healthcare Consulting China is dedicated in market research and consulting services for healthcare industries, to bring clients with our expertise and experiences to facilitate the brand’s growth. The research team develops a set of market analysis models, which fuses marketing know-hows and expertise of therapeutic areas, to serve client needs throughout the product lifecycle. With our powerful and tested models, we are capable to generate impactful insights and recommendations from the mass but random data.
We mainly serve for healthcare manufacturers and marketers, esp. with focus on the pharmaceutical industry. We leverage multiple primary and secondary resources to gather and analyze information and data, so that we could dig out insightful findings to portrait the real marketplace for our clients, as well as assist in their shaping of business strategies.
linberg is a European-based consultancy with presence in multiple geographies. It establishes its China branch in 2013, specializing in market research and consulting services for the healthcare industry.
Linberg China is also developing a proprietary data product, which evaluates potentials of China hospitals.
By uniting the two assets, Linberg China is capable to connect insights from key stakeholders with your next step of market strategies. We stay incisive and innovative to be your indispensible partner.