- 有效日期：2018年10月23日 至 2019年04月06日
- 招聘人数：2 人
Intern Analyst position at M-Brain (战略咨询部) 职位描述：
M-Brain is a European based firm, operating out of 16 offices throughout the world. We are the preferred partner for organizations seeking to understand, compete and grow in international markets. Our industry expertise and coverage of over 100 countries enables our clients to make better-informed decisions worldwide.
We are currently seeking Intern Analysts for our rapidly expanding Shanghai office. In order to continue M-Brain’s success, we place a high emphasis on recruiting positive, driven and resourceful individuals with strong academic backgrounds who have the thirst to develop themselves both personally and professionally. The opportunity will offer you the chance to work in a highly-stimulating working environment assisting project execution, engage in primary field work interviewing senior-level executives, conducting industry analysis through engaging brainstorming sessions, and supporting business development activities.
Joining M-Brain presents an exceptional opportunity for professional growth. You will become part of a culture of intelligence, passion and results. You will gain exposure to a breadth of industries located in markets all over the world, work on projects shaping the future of some of the world’s leading corporations, and challenge yourself on assignments which will both test and cultivate your analytical, creative and problem solving skills. Our people are talented and eager but also friendly, down to earth, and supportive of each other.
• Undergraduates with Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
• Must commit 4 working days per week for a minimum period of 1 month
• Good internet research and analytical skills
• Good communication skills
• Proficient in spoken and written English
• Be someone with credibility, integrity, humility and a passion for the work you do
• Be a highly motivated, enthusiastic, responsible and detail oriented individual with track-record of taking initiatives and executing plans
• Must possess excellent problem solving skills and strong self-starting ability
• Be supportive and collaborative
We apologize for not being able to send a response to all applicants.
|Junior Analyst (战略咨询部)||上海||全职||5月30日||上海总部|
|Receptionist / HR & Admin Assistant 前台/人事行政助理||上海||全职||3月16日||上海总部|
|Translator / Editor 翻译/编辑||上海||全职||1月30日||上海总部|
Global Intelligence Alliance (GIA Group) (www.globalintelligence.com) is a strategic market intelligence and strategy consulting firm providing advisory services to Fortune 500 and private equity firms. GIA Group operates out of 12 offices throughout the world. We are the preferred partner for organizations seeking to understand, compete and grow in international markets. Our industry expertise and coverage of over 100 countries enables our clients to make better-informed decisions worldwide.