Job Description - 2023 Morgan Stanley Institutional Equity Division China Corporate Access Intern (Shanghai)
Job Title: Morgan Stanley Institutional Equity China Corporate Access Internship
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree or above
Business Unit: Institutional Equity Division China Corporate Access Team
Institutional Equity Division China Corporate Access (China Corporate Access) is a global group that performs an intermediary role between companies, their shareholders and target investors. The key objective of the group is to facilitate institutional client access to senior management of the region’s most important companies through external relationship building and by using the Morgan Stanley internal network (including but not limited to Equity Research, Investment Banking Division (IBD), Private Wealth Management (PWM), Global Capital Markets (GCM), Institutional Equity Division (IED) relationships.
The role in Shanghai is specifically focused on providing investor clients with access to company management and Investor Relations function in corporates in China and Hong Kong, both public and private, policy makers, think tanks, industry experts through forms of summit, conference, corporate day, investor fieldtrip, group thematic trip, Non-Deal Road Show, conference calls.
- Build and maintain corporate contacts in China/HK and develop relationships at the senior management as well as investor relations level
- Corporate universe defined as publicly listed companies, private companies, government regulators, think tanks, third party experts in certain domain areas important for investor research
- Originate and execute corporate access events (summit, conference, corporate day, investor fieldtrip, group thematic trip, Non-Deal Road Show, conference call) for global investors, including pre-event design, production, on site execution, escort and logistics.
- Collect investor feedback and monetization (directly or through sales) post event.
- Maintain company information library with record of latest corporate presentation, annual report and corporate profile
- Update and maintain the ICM/EM online calendar and other corporate access data base.
- Graduate or Undergraduate students graduating in 2023, 2024, 2025
- Economics, finance, computer science, electrical engineering, English language background preferred but not a must
- Motivated, fast-learner, extremely hard working, responsible
- Team player and client-service oriented
- Outgoing and a confident communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin - excellent spoken and written English
- A keen sense of self initiative and project ownership
- Understanding of the marketing process / investor relations
- Good computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- 5 days per week if summer or winter vacation, 3 days per week at least during school terms.
Job Level: Intern
How to Apply?
If you are interested, please send your latest CV to Ms Rena Dai at Rena.Dai@morganstanley.com with the Subject: Applying for Morgan Stanley China Corporate Access Internship 2023.
Telephone Interview + Face to Face Interview
Application Deadline: March 30, 2023
|2022 Morgan Stanley Institutional Equity Division China Co..||上海总部||上海||兼职/实习||3月09日|
文思海辉技术有限公司Pactera Technology International Ltd.是咨询与科技服务提供商，公司拥有超强的全球运营能力、严格的质量标准和高效的交付流程，致力于成为全球企业“新时代的合作伙伴”，为客户成功保驾护航。
关于我们 | 合作伙伴 | 隐私条款 | 触屏版 | 友情链接 | 联系我们 | 违法和不良信息举报 | 帮助指南