当前位置：首页 » 北京招聘 » 捷富凯国际物流（中国）有限公司招聘 » 法务助理实习生/Paralegal Internship(北京)
• This is an exciting internship opportunity for those who are seeking for practical working experience and fully involving in team cooperation in large multinational companies. You will closely support the work of Legal Manager in China, as well as APAC Legal Head.
• You are expected to work 4-5 days per week, duration for at least 6 months.
• There is opportunity for official employment offer provided after internship, but at this stage it’s not guaranteed. So it’s much appreciated and preferred to accept the application from 3rd-year undergraduates, 4th-year undergraduates who is confirmed with further postgraduate learning, and 1st & 2nd-year postgraduates. 欢迎大学三年级、大学四年级已保研、以及研究生一二年级的同学进行投递。
• Legal Administration
-Manage and handle administration works in the projects of creating /closing branches, subsidiaries, joint ventures or representative offices (if any).
-Prepare all documents which are required by government authorities, including resolutions of board of directors.
-Support for enterprise acquisition, integration
• Licenses and Certificates
-Build mutually beneficial relationships between GEFCO and relevant governmental authorities
- Obtain and maintain licenses and certificates (like business licenses) upon business needs, including legal study, legal research, new laws and regulations updates and documents preparation etc.
-Support / assist each branch / subsidiaries / JVs to obtain and maintain its own licenses and certificates
-Rank the risks of all license related issues and report to legal manager
• Intellectual Property
-Assist HQ to secure trademark properly
• Contract Procedure / Documents Filing
-Secure to contract approval procedure go smoothly
-Manage to file all original legal documents and contracts
-Contract data statistics and information track
-Excellent information gathering, processing and analysis
-Monitoring and reporting
-Solid commercial judgment and solution-oriented style
• Foreign language:
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
• Computing knowledge:
- Good on MS OFFICE software
• Other knowledge:
- Good on cooperation and administrative tools (if any)
- Able to apply technical vocabularies of the job area
- Able to apply company organization and operations
Mon. – Fri. 9am-6pm
Work from home & work at office upon line manager’s request
176 RMB/ Working Day, pre tax
关于我们 | 合作伙伴 | 隐私条款 | 触屏版 | 友情链接 | 联系我们 | 违法和不良信息举报 | 帮助指南