1. Work closely with other operators and engineers to take charge of the daily operation of the LUAN LASU including process adjustment, pipeline delivery system, product quality control, trailer loading, Routine field/equipment inspection etc. Ensure the plant run safely and efficiently.
2. Record daily/monthly production report, and execute daily/monthly routine job.
3. Assist O&M Engineers to implement Preventive maintenance.
4. Attend safety meeting and execute routine safety audits (including APSAM, SIP, BSP,5M, Safety action training and so on)and write safety reports.
5. Keep good communication with customer for closely cooperation. Also work closely with logistics customers, local operation, O&M team, PTS team, commercial team etc.
6. Accomplish Operator training course and other cross training course etc. Learn and implement relevant procedure/safety standard
7. Follow safety procedure/safety standard
8. Improve English level gradually, be able to read safety manual and operation manual
Degree in Chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, and/or industrial automation and instrumentation etc.
At least 1 years working experience with a manufacturing company
ASU experience/good safety knowledge/English ability would be preferable
Proactive, honest, teamwork and hard working
Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
About Air Products
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading industrial gases company in operation for nearly 80 years. Focused on serving energy, environment and emerging markets, the Company provides essential industrial gases, related equipment and applications expertise to customers in dozens of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. Air Products is also the global leader in the supply of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment. The Company develops, engineers, builds, owns and operates some of the world’s largest industrial gas projects, including gasification projects that sustainably convert abundant natural resources into syngas for the production of high-value power, fuels and chemicals.
The Company had fiscal 2019 sales of $8.9 billion from operations in 50 countries and has a current market capitalization of about $50 billion. More than 17,000 passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities, and the world. For more information, visit ww***om.[点击查看]
空气产品公司（Air Products, 纽约证券交易所代码：APD）是一家世界领先的工业气体公司，拥有近80年的历史。公司专注于服务能源、环境和新兴市场，为包括炼油、化工、金属、电子、加工制造和食品饮料等众多产业的客户提供生产所必需的工业气体、相关设备和应用专业技术。空气产品公司也是一家全球领先的液化天然气工艺技术和设备供应商。公司同时还开发、设计、建造、拥有并运营着一些全球最大型的工业气体项目，包括气化项目。这些气化项目以可持续的方式将丰富的自然资源转换成合成气，用于生产高附加值电力、燃料和化学品。