To be FIRST CHOICE to our customers.
Responsibility for optimising sales income from assigned territory, an RS field sales strives to become the first point of contact for a customer to address all their purchasing and service requirements. Primary focus is on building effective relationships within a specified group of customers to gain a clear understanding of current and future needs and drive significant incremental sales.
• To effectively use the RS value proposition to differentiate RS from our competitors in the minds of their contacts;
• Provide solutions to meet customer needs by the implementation of relevant and cost-effective value added services;
• Partner with Internal Sales closely to identify and build up clients’ needs and strategy to achieve company goals in responsible field;
• Maintain and further grow exiting customers, while developing new markets to expand business mainly via off line, such as frequent customer visit, or organize customer onsite Roadshow and/or In-House Seminar for contacts expansion and cross-selling, especially for RS Pro brand and/or Anchor Supplier Brands;
• Maintain accurate customer records in ERP, and can well leverage company database as one of the key channels to main and manage sales;
• Work closely with Internal Sales & Technical Support to develop specific accounts, quotation and fulfil orders;
• Work with Customer Service to provide excellent customer service experience, and to raise customer satisfaction rate (NPS);
• Responsible for AR collection with support from finance team;
• Complete any other top-down task from company, such as participating product training, marketing campaign, CI projects, EH&S, and etc.;
• Other task assigned by manager.
• Bachelor degree or above;
• Result driven, target-oriented, diligent with self-motivated to finish field billing target;
• Accept frequent travel and work under pressure;
• Strong verbal and written communication skill and a good team player;
• English: CET 4 or above