- 有效日期：2020年03月23日 至 2020年05月22日
- 招聘人数：1 人
• Support specific project, assist team members to process the programs with assigned tasks
• Interview and meeting arrangement
• Maintain and follow up file/data management
• Support HR for other daily operation issues and administrative support
• Fluent in English (written and oral);
• Good interpersonal communication skills, detail-oriented and well-organized;
• Decent computer skills (i.e. MS office)
• Must fulfill the 6-month internship and at least 3 working days per week
• Experience of internship at MNCs is a strong plus
What We Offer：
• Salary: 180 RMB/day for Bachelor and 200 RMB/day for Master students
• Professional management experience and in-depth industry knowledge
• International working environment with expertised colleagues and global vision to industry
Working Location: No. 826 Century Avenue, Pudong District, Shanghai (Line 2, Line 9)
Please name your CV (incl. EN&CN) in the format of “HR Intern-Name-School-Major-Grade-Starting Date-Work Duration (How many months you can work)”, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
保时捷（上海）管理咨询有限公司其他最新招聘 + 更多职位
|项目实习生-Brand Marketing Project||北京||兼职/实习||10月12日||北京办公室|
|Admin Intern-Shanghai Office||上海||兼职/实习||10月10日||上海总部|
Porsche Consulting is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the world famous luxury sports car manufacturer Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany. At Porsche Consulting, we provide management consultancy services to clients across the world from our offices in Stuttgart, Hamburg, Munich, Berlin, Milan, São Paulo, Atlanta, Belmont and Shanghai. We realize more than 70 percent of our revenue from external clients across a wide range of industries and 30 percent from Porsche and Volkswagen. In Germany’s largest surveys of consultancies, Porsche Consulting consistently ranked amongst the top across the years.
As a leading consultancy for putting strategies into practice, we have a clear mission: we generate competitive advantage on the basis of measurable results. We think strategically and act pragmatically. We always focus on people—out of principle. This is because success comes from working together with our clients and their employees. As consultants we take a sporting approach to every project. We place a premium on fair play. And we are never satisfied with what we achieve. We always seek to do a little better.